𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"It's so tense between them. I feel so awkward just sitting with them." Nari said as she and Renjun walked through the hallways after school.

"What exactly happened, though? Why were Chenle and Minju not talking?" He asked.

Nari shrugged. It was only Monday, but the girl was already exhausted. "I don't think I can tell you what happened. I'm sorry, Jun." The girl spoke, a small smile on her face.

Renjun nodded his head, understanding the situation but wishing he could help better it for the sake of Nari.

Earlier in the morning, Jisung had asked her if they could switch seats, temporarily. Her not wanting to worsen the situation further, agreed and ended up sitting next to Chenle, Minju still sitting in front of them, but Sua strangely didn't show up for class.

Lunch was even worse as none of them sat together. Jisung was avoiding them, Minju decided to study in the library, Sua was nowhere to be found and Chenle and Nari ultimately ended up sitting together.

Nari had heard that Sua was in all of her classes, except for the ones she shared with her friends. 

"I think you should just let them sort it out themselves, but for the time being you can always hang out with me." Renjun offered as he saw the sullen look on the usually bright girl's face.

Nari smiled at the boy, thanking him for his offer. "What are you doing after this?" She asked the boy.

Renjun thought about it for a brief moment, before his phone went off in his pocket. He took the device out, reading the message on display. "Looks like my mom wants me home for something." He said after placing the phone back in his pocket.

"Ah, okay. Guess you should get going then." Nari said, a bit sad that she couldn't spend more time with the boy.

"Sorry, Ri." He said, about to leave when he suddenly remembered something he forgot to tell the girl. "Oh, by the way. Hyuck wants his jacket back."

Nari completely forgot about the jacket, the object still hanging in her closet. "I can't bring it to school. How am I supposed to get it to him?" She asked.

"Just go to his house, dummy." Renjun nonchalantly said.

Nari gave him a doubtful look, shaking her head at his suggestion. "No, I'm not doing that. Can't you just give it to him?" The girl pleaded.

Renjun laughed, "No can do, Miss. He wants you to personally give it to him." Nari sighed at his words.

His phone once again buzzed and he reached to check it. "Listen, Nari, I really need to go. Get home safely, okay?"

The girl nodded in understanding, greeting him as he took off. "Wait!" Renjun halted and turned back to her. "I don't know his address." She yelled and Renjun smirked at her.

"I'll send it to you. Okay, bye!" He turned and she watched him run off.

She sighed and started walking in the same direction. When she had exited the school building, a ding could be heard from her packet.

Taking out her own phone, she saw that Renjun had messaged her. A street name and number was displayed and Nari assumed that it was Donghyuck's address.

She was surprised to see that it was actually quite close to her own house. So, she went home, quickly dressing into a casual outfit before grabbing the jacket and walking over to the house.

It took her about 10 minutes, but the house was finally in her view. She walked up to the door, about to knock when she heard a object crashing from the other side.