𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A whole week had past since the four friends had spoken. They were still following the temporary seating arrangement, with Jisung and Nari switching places. As for Sua, she attended class with them, but rarely spoke to them unless it was absolutely necessary.

By now Minju has had enough of the pettiness of her three friends. She lets out a frustrated sigh and looked back to Chenle, who too was looking as down as her. This has been going on for way too long and she couldn't bare it anymore.

She gained the boy's attention, signaling to Sua. It took him a moment to understand what she meant, but eventually he caught on and rapidly shook his head. Minju glared at him, but it didn't faze Chenle at all.

He was more scared of Sua than Minju and he knew that the girl really just needed space. So, he gave it her, but he would be lying if he said he didn't miss hanging out with all his friends. He turned to Jisung sitting behind him. He tried smiling at the boy, but he couldn't gain Jisung's attention.

"Psst," Jisung's eyes flickered to the boy and raised his eyebrow, before focusing back on the board again. This caused Chenle to roll his eyes. "Psst," He tried again, but this time Jisung didn't even spare him a glance. "Psst, Jisung... Jisung, Jisungie~" He chorused.

"What?!" Jisung yelled in a whisper, jaw clenched in annoyance.

Chenle was taken aback by the sudden outburst. Jisung had never lashed out at anyone, especially not Chenle. Realizing what he did, Jisung's face softened as he started to feel guilty. "Sorry..." He murmured.

"Yeah, it's whatever, I guess." Chenle said in a hushed tone. "By the way, I need to talk to you."

"Didn't I say I need space?" Jisung said, getting annoyed again.

"I know. At first I was cool with it, because I know you were hurt, but now you're just being a jerk." Chenle defended, his words making Jisung feel more guilty for the way he treated his friends.

He simply nodded his head, and Chenle wordlessly turned around tapping Minju's shoulder. The girl turned around, waiting for Chenle to speak. "He said, he'd talk to me." Chenle whispered out to the girl.

Minju smiled and nodded her head, looking toward Sua beside her, an idea popping up in her head. "I think I have an idea." She voiced her thoughts, making Chenle curious.

Nari, who accidentally overheard the conversation turned to them and curiously looked between the two. "Idea?" She asked, making Minju nod her head with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Chenle, bring Jisung to the ganitor's closet near the girl's bathroom. Wait, a few minutes though. I'll make sure Sua's there." Minju explained the plan, the two others nodding their head in understanding.

"I hope this works, I can't stand the awkwardness anymore." Nari tiredly said.

»

As the bell rang for lunch, everyone was hastily packing away their books, trying to get out the classroom as soon as possible. Sua was silently packing her own things away, taking her time as she wasn't in a rush like the rest.

Minju looked over to Chenle, who did the same. He nodded his head towards Jisung and Minju understood what he meant.

"Hey, Ji. Can we, uh, go for a walk?" Jisung wanted to decline, but he felt too guilty to turn down the request.

"Sure," He said and the two walked out of the now empty room.

Minju followed shortly behind, hiding behind the corner before peeking out to see Sua. As expected the girl came walking in the direction Minju was. The latter quickly digged in her bag, taking out her banana milk. Opening the cap, she continued waiting for Sua. When the girl was in sight, Minju fell forward, spilling the milk on the floor.

This action caught Sua's attention and she rushed over to Minju. "Are you okay?" The girl spoke for the first time in a week. Minju simply smiled at her and got up, wiping her knees that got dirty from the floor.

"Yeah, but look at this mess." She said, looking from Sua to the puddle of milk on the floor.

"Oh, uhm. Wait, let me go grab a mop real quick." Sua responded, walking into the ganitors closet in the same hallway.

Minju looked around, wondering where Chenle was. Almost like he was summoned the Chinese boy appeared with Jisung by his side. "Right, Jisung, come with me down here." Chenle told the boy.

He made eye contact with Minju and she pointed towards the closet. Nodding his head, he pulled Jisung along. "Where are we even going?" Jisung asked, suspicious of the boy's behavior.

Sua was looking around the room for a mop, but for some reason didn't see it anywhere. "Oh, come on. How is there not a single mop or even just a cloth in here?" She said to no one in particular, once again scanning the small space.

Noises from the other side of the door caught the girl's attention. "You'll thank me for this later, Jisung." A voice said.

Sua's eyes widened when she recognized it as Chenle's. She started panicking when she realized that they could walk in there any moment and her whole plan of avoiding them would be ruined. She wanted to wait until the voices past, but it never did. Instead the door opened and Jisung's body was pushed inside. The sound of the door locking made both of the teenagers panic.

"Open the door, Zhong Chenle. I swear I'm going to kill you when I get out of here!" Jisung yelled, hitting against the locked door.

"I'm sorry, Ji. But we're only doing this for your sake. Both of you." Minju said.

"Both of us?" Jisung questioned, confused by her words as he wasn't sure of what she meant by "both".

He turned around, yet to discover Sua's presence in the room. That is until the girl finally gained the courage to speak. "I- uh, I think she means us?" She said, carefully stepping out of her hiding spot.

The boy's head shot up and he gulped, "Oh..." He said, not quite sure what to say.

Sua sharply exhaled, running her hand through her hair. "Well, this is awkward."

"