💖Chapter 21💖

Evan's POV

As the mirror reflected my face. I couldn't help but wonder, with is going on through Jake's head.

Why is he doing this? He killed our sister, our niece and nephews. Almost killed our last Niece but...Yona isn't the last Niece. There's, Beatrice, and our Nephew Luke.

I'm not sure about Historia though. She's, strange. She could just be a cousin or a distant relative. I'm not sure.

The only thing I'm certain of is that Yona..Hasn't reached her full potential yet. Who knows what she will be able to do, she's the god of the Titans, God of water, and she has yet to learn the powers she will soon inherit.

My fingernails dragged across the wooden table, poor Miracle. She really thinks I'm still dead, well I'll show her. You'll just have to wait a bit longer before being saved Yona..

Yona's POV.

A small grunt exited my mouth as the sun shined onto my pillow. I lifted my body up and put my arms over my head to stretch.

My body felt extremely light, that was until I heard a loud chirp come from downstairs. Scout...wait..Scout?!

I raced out of bed not realizing my legs were pretty numb still, the hatch over the basement opened as I lifted it. I raced downstairs worrying if he had enough food.

But sadly my foots sock got caught onto a step making a trip and fall down the rest of the stairs.

A big thud echoed throughout the basement, I groaned feeling a warm liquid on my back. I just quickly got up and ran over to the cage, I didn't even care what the liquid was.

I swiftly opened the cage and held my hand out. Scouts landed on it and turned his head, "You're okay right?" I asked.

"I should ask the same for you." I heard Petra say from behind me.

I swallowed a lump in my throat ready for her to discipline me.

I stood up placing Scout on top of his cage. I stared at her then down at the floor, her footsteps got louder as they approached me.

I closed my eyes, but instead of a yell, I felt a her warm arms wrap around me. "Oruo told me everything.." Her soft voice echoed through my ears making me feel warm and content.

Her hand rested onto my back. "Petra...I love you.." I said hesitantly. "I love you too.." She said softly kissing my cheek.

I later woke up in my bed, there laid next to me was Petra. It was almost pitch dark with the moon shining it's light in the small bedroom.

I sat up try to make as less noise as possible. I felt as if something or...someone was watching me, I looked over at the balcony. There was a figure there but quickly jumped off before I could say something.

I got up carefully, I walked over to the balcony and opened the doors.

I looked around, even at the drop of the balcony and nobody was there. That's when I got really scared, whoever this is..have they been spying on me this whole time.

I looked back at the bed, Petra was still asleep. I just started to cry, why was this happening to me..what did I ever do to deserve this...Dad, I just want to hug you and you'll tell me everything is alright.

"D-dad!" A young Yona ran through a field to a much older man with brown hair and green eyes.

"Yona? What happened?" He said as the little girl ran into his arms, "Micheal pushed me!" Tears ran down Yona's face as she showed her father a scratch on her hand.

"My poor baby, let's go get that bandaged up." He said picking her up and carrying her.

"Papa..." Yona whimpered. The man looked at her, "Am I gonna be okay?" She cried. "You'll be alright, don't worry about it." He said kissing her cheek.

They soon arrived at the small cabin, a lady with reddish pink hair ran to the man and the small Yona.

"Oh my baby!" She picked up Yona. "Don't worry she'll be alright."

Alright...alright...Alright.

"Yona, are you alright?" Petras voice rang into my ears. I sprung and flinched, "Yes! I'm fine! Look at me! I'm completely fine." I smiled big just to try to trick her. But, Petras to smart for me.

"I don't like it when you lie like that." She said with a disappointed look on her face. I sighed, her soft hand rested on my chin.

Her beautiful orange hair was shining in the moonlight. "What am I going to do with you Yona..." she whispered.

A kiss was planted onto my lips. She grabbed hold of my legs and picked me up, she carried me back to bed. Maybe this night won't be so bad after all?...

From then it was a very long night.