💖Chapter 17💖

Yona's POV

I grabbed my prosthetic arm and put it on, it moved my fingers and wrist to make sure it worked properly. I stretched looking around my bedroom.

I finally got back to the castle and everybody knows I'm alive now, I built myself a arm that's made out of medal and wires and acts like a real arm.

I grabbed these long white gloves and put them on, they go up to humerus and cover both my hands to make sure nobody sees my arm.

Petra is coming to visit today, it will just be her since she took a day off to see me. Mostly everybody knows we are dating now we'll all except my cousin but it isn't really a problem.

Madison went to see her boyfriend and Historia has a meeting in Wall Rose. Making me and Petra the only ones here for at least two days.

She is arriving in a couple minutes and I'm already ready.

I heard my door open and saw her, my beautiful Petra. She shut the door behind her and hugged me tight, "God I've missed you.." She said.

Me and her collapsed on the bed still embracing each other. I giggled, I kissed her cheek feeling her hands go up my back. I winced feeling her hands touch the scars on my back.

They stung like hell and hurt whenever something brushed past them, that's just why I don't wear many tight shirts unless it's a special occasion or a meeting.

She swiftly took her hand off, "Hey, are you alright?" She asked. "I'm fine..you just hurt me a bit." I said. "How?" She asked picked me up and putting me next to her.

"I don't want to worry you.." I said, "Sweetie, I have every right to worry if I harmed you in any way." She said. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.

She then picked me up and turned me around to look at my back. She gasped seeing the scars on my back, the scars on my back were big cuts.

"Yona.." She said softly, hovering her hand over my back being careful not to touch me. Tears formed in my eyes and streamed down my face.

They stopped at my chin and finally dropped down on the mattress. I made little winces from the crying, so much for the first time we see eachother after the mission.

"Can I..take these gloves off." She said as I turned around I nodded. She softly slid the gloves off me and looked at my robot arm.

She was about to touch it but I scooted the hand away, "Baby...please.." she said. I sniffed as more tears ran down my face. I put my hand back on my thigh softly.

She put her hand on my robot arm as she started to smile a bit, "I...really don't feel a difference." She said softly as she looked back at me.

I put my normal hand on her face softly carressing it, she grabbed my robot arm and made it also go in her face. "I..don't want to hurt you." I said trying to pull my robot arm away.

"You won't..." She said, more tears gathered in my eyes. "I promise you won't." She said. Tears streamed down my face and I made little whinces.

She pulled me closer and I buried my head into her chest. "When was the last time you cleaned your scars." She asked. "I haven't washed them at all, they are too painful." I said in a muffled voice.

"I'll clean them then." She said and softly got out of bed, she opened the door to my bathroom and I could hear her start the shower.

She walked back over to me and held my hand as we walked into my bathroom. She softly kissed me, she took my shirt off softly making sure to not rub it against my back.