💖Chapter 25💖

Yona's POV.

So soft...so warm, I made a soft groan feeling a nice bed and warm sheets. Wait...this is...my eyes opened widely, I looked around the room. This is our old room in HQ

This isn't a dream..why am I back, I was in a white dress with white gloves on, my whole outfit was white...I also had white socks on.

I leaned back collapsing on my pillow, awaiting my doom let's just think happy thoughts..that's what dad always used to say happy thoughts..

"Yona!" The teacher called out. "It's 25!" A small Yona blurted out. "Correct! That's 7 in a row!" The teacher said joyfully.

"Now what's 5 x 9?" The teacher exclaimed. Mikasa raised her hand, "45?" She said making sure to not get it wrong.

"Correct! The Yeager sisters are on a roll today! You two should learn something from your sisters." The teacher reprimanded Armin and Micheal.

The whole class giggled.

Yeah..that was a funny time. Me and Mikasa, the class pets...

A young Yona stirred a pot of what looked like to be eggs. "How are the Eggs darling?" Her mother called out.

"They are doing just fine Mama." She quietly said.

Her mother seemed to be chopping up some asparagus. "I don't know what's up with you kids and asparagus and Eggs!" Her mother blurted out making Yona chuckle a bit.

"I think that's good enough for now darling. You go play with Micheal okay." Her mother bent down to get to her level.

"Yes mama!" Yona said cheerfully and skipped out of the room.

Those were the good times..when we were happy. Now look at me, I'm a low life Scout who does nothing but do useless things.

I heard the door open, Gunther came in and stood at the end of my bed frame. "What are you doing here.." I said with a bit of an attitude.

"Dont talk to me that way." He reprimanded me. Before I knew it...Petra, Eld, Oruo all walked into the room and just started yelling at me...

I tried my best to block it out but someone would always say something that would make me pay attention again.

Most of it being that I can't run away and I'm to important, the word Brat would be tossed around a few times.

Before when Eld, Gunther, and Oruo were yelling at me it wasn't this extreme. But with everyone yelling at me, it was extremely hard not to cry. My throat started to burn up because of much I was holding in my tears.

I was holding in my coughing, wheezing, crying so much I felt pain in my stomach. I've had enough of this, but how could I get them to stop without them pitying me.

My anger rose and rose, I was about ready to blow up with anger. The most nicest thing to say was...

"Shut up!" I yelled, the yelling stopped after they all knew what I said silence filled the room, the tension in the room lowered.

Well not for me it wasn't, Petra tried to put her hand on my shoulder, but I slapped her hand away.

"Get out!" I yelled. "Get out now!" I yelled even louder. They were all silent. I pointed to the door, "Get, the fuck out." The all silently walked out of the room with whispers after they left. Muffled noises could be heard.

I collapsed onto my pillow, that felt amazing. Finally being able to yell at them like how they yell at me. I stretched. I never felt this good, I sighed feeling a rush of relief go over my whole body.

I've kind of missed this room, it still has that velvet color to the couch in the middle, it still has its fire place and everything.

I sniffed, maybe I was a bit to harsh with Petra. Well who cares...I looked at her desk. She had the box I used to propose to her on her desk and it seemed to be empty.

She must've taken it. A knock could be heard at the door, "W-who is it.." I hesitantly said. "It's Petra.." Petra's soft voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in.." She said. I stayed quiet, "Yona." I continued to stay quiet, "Can I come in.." She said softly again.

The door slowly opened, I buried my mouth into my knees. She shut the door behind her and walked towards my bed, she sat down onto my bed. We both remained silent, exchanging looks that's all what was happening at the moment.

Petra was the one who broke the silence, "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Not much." I said silently. Petra sighed, "I'm sorry I yelled at you like that." She said, she kept her hands to herself being careful not to touch me.

"It's fine." My muffled voice said, "You just wanted to go on your own journey and we ruined it for you." Petra started to caress my face.

I felt pretty relaxing, she took off her boots and jacket, she climbed into bed with me and stared deep into my eyes.

"Yona, do you know how pretty you are?" She said, I blushed slightly feeling her soft hand rub my cheek. She softly grabbed my hand and rubbed my hand through the cloth.

"By the way, don't worry about this situation. Just give them some time." Petra said, I nodded

"I didn't mean to be that harsh.." I said feeling a bit guilty. "It's okay, me and them all loose our tempers sometimes." Petra softly kissed my cheek.

I cupped Petra's face and kissed her passionately. We both made out for quite a bit, when we finally pulled away I couldn't help getting a gasp of air "Petra.." I said, she stared at me. She also panted "Yona.."