💖Chapter 23💖

Yona's POV.

"Who's coming." Petra asked clinging onto my arm, I shook my head and put on my fake smile. "No one! I was just acting to get my part ready!" I lied.

"Alright, you had us both worried there." Eld smiled shaking my shoulder, I smiled just to make him feel better. "I think I'll let you guys finish everything. I'm going to go...do some stuff.." I said breaking from both of their grasps.

They both left and I walked down to my lab, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! He could come any day now kill me, Luke, and my friends!

I panted grabbing my bag I just started to stuff it with random stuff that I would probably never use later.

I was about to grab my sword until..I heard the sounds of people walking in and laughing, talking, yelling.

The ball must of already started, "I'm sorry father..." I ran upstairs forgetting my bag, I looked out the window everything was already starting to get dark, time moved extremely fast..

I ran out of the room, wait! I ran back in grabbing a cloak, it was my mother's...she gave it to me a while back saying it might come in handy.

She said it would help me blend into forests, I tied it around my neck making it seem as of a nice accessory to my outfit.

I ran out of the room and looked around, everybody was talking laughing dancing..I looked around for the exit. I held back my tears, someday he will come for all these people and they don't even know.

I slid past the crowds ignoring the people who were saying hello to me.

I then heard a glass ring and the whole room went quiet...it was Eld and his fiancé, I looked around the room and saw Eld, Oruo, Gunther, and Petra's family's. I started to have a mini panic attack.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as Eld continued with his speech, it was all lovey dovey things until he broke out the big news "We're pregnant!"

I started sweating uncontrollably, I backed against the door as everything was asking questions and laughing and cheering.

I felt the door open behind me, someone covered my mouth and pulled me out of the room then slammed the door shut.

"Shh, keep your voice door!" The man whispered, "Who are you?" I asked.

"Only your best cousin in the whole world!" He said, tears gathered in my eyes. "Luke...it's you!" I cried out. His hood fell off his blue eyes and golden blonde hair showed.

I hugged him tightly I started to cry out loudly. "Luke! Luke! I missed you so much!" I screamed.

He covered my mouth while still hugging me. "Quiet someone might hear us!" He softly reprimanded me.

I nodded.

"Can you feel his presence?" He asked, I focused and focused but couldn't feel anything. "No.." I said softly.

"Bad...I must keep you safe.." He said grabbing my hand and leading me into the forest. The last thing form the castle I heard were "Congratulations!"

He took me to a part of the forest, it had two tents a fire place and some soup.

"Have you been living here alone." I asked.

He nodded swiftly sitting down, I sat down as well. "Actually I have a sister she doesn't even know I exist. She still lives with our father." I nodded staying silent.

He got up and walked behind me and sat down.

He grabbed my hair started to braid it, "so how's Scout." He asked, "How do you know about scout." I asked in shocked.

My whole body was trembling, what if someone found us.

"Your scared." He said finishing the braid, "How do you know these things." I asked in confusion.

"Our kind are trained to feel others emotions. We can alter emotions but that requires a lot of magic."

I made a small noise in return, "I believe something is coming." I said, "No it's not coming, it's already here." He said.

I quickly got up looking up. I heard leaves smashing as he walked next to me, "How many of us are left?" I asked.

He took his hand and started to count, "At leash four if you don't count Uncle." I sighed, "That is enough right?" I asked circling the fire.

"Unfortunately not, Uncle is stronger then anybody in the walls. We would need at least five to at least get a drop of blood out."

"That's why I want to help." A man emerged from the bushes, "Who are you." Luke said more in a light tone.

The man took off his hood. "I'm Evan, I'm here to help." He said.

"Why should we trust you." Luke said.

"Luke Wails, Son of Miracle Wails and Raymond Wails. Sole inheritor of the throne after Historia passes and gives up her throne. Owner of the magic of Earth." He said grabbing his sword.

"Ah yes, Yona Yeager, Daughter of Eren Yeager and Ella Yeager. God of both Titan and Water soon to be married." He said.

"How do you know all this." I asked, "Let's say I have a gift." He said.

"But I want to help you guys, you see your uncle is actually my brother, making me your uncle. You see as Yona inheritances two of the most overpowered magic, she counts as two people so if we are safe and are smart with our moves we can defeat my brother." He said.

I nodded, Luke looked uneasy as if he saw something terrifying. "But it seems you both are not strong enough." He said grabbing our shoulders

"I will teach you both how to control your powers and how to become stronger. You both have much to learn but I will teach you both."