💖Chapter 10💖

5 weeks later

Miracle's POV.

I grabbed a knife and cut my hair. I have to live in this garbage barn, I didn't ask to live like this..it's my sister's fault...she....

I was interrupted by one of wooden bars fall down. I sighed and walked outside, I live in the middle of no where with a few crops a few animals and with nobody to talk to...

I can't even show my face to the Scouts so I barley walk outside. I feel so lonely...my brother killed my own sister...my friend..my niece and nephew's...all I have left in this world is my niece but, after what happened back there she doesn't want to see me.

I grabbed a can of water and poured it over my crops, they are growing extremely nice and should be done in no time. As I was thinking earlier..this is my sister's fault.

She took control of me..tried to kill Eren in my body and..made me...a horrible person for what? For revenge for our brothers...our brother's wouldn't of had wanted this.

And still, people see her as this beautiful angel...people thought it was sweet with what she did on that battlefield on how she "Saved" Eren.

It was me that saved him, while she was in control of my body I was in control of her's..when she back to her senses she took that to an advantage. She had a family...tricked Eren...and our brother killed them..and the blood is on my hands..

He even tried to kill his niece that day..Yona is the only person that is left in our family bloodline..well except Queen Historia but she thinks her hole family is dead.

Historia doesn't deserve that crown..it was Eren...it was Eren! Eren deserves that crown...

Yona's POV.

I woke up in a room that Oruo, Eld, Gunther, and Petra were in. We all had to share a room.

One; Because we are different from everybody else.

Two; Everybody thinks we are dangerous people

Three; Levi had a extra room.

I sat up and stretched, I yawned and got up. I grabbed a pair of gloves and put them on. I grabbed my uniform and walked in the bathroom, I changed and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the room. I was the first one awake, thankfully.

I try to wake up at the earliest time so I do not have to say hello to anyone. I walked out to a empty field with over grown grass and laid down in it.

I heard someone approach me and I looked up, I saw Petra. "Why are you up so early?" She asked, "I don't like human interaction." I said. "Not even with me?" She asked, I immediately felt guilty.

"Well, I like talking to you. You actually get me." I said, she smiled and sat down next to me. Jesus she is adorable...I can't bring myself to tell her how I really feel about her.

"Are you worried about something?" She asked and took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. "I'm fine, I'm just thinking about something." I said.

Petra grabbed a flower and put it in my hair, "Don't you look cute?!" She said and pinched my cheek. I feel like I'm forgetting something, "I'll be right back." I said. She nodded.

I stood up and ran back to HQ. I ran into my room, nobody was inside. I grabbed the calendar and scanned through it.

That's it! It's me and my...it's my birthday! Hopefully everybody remembers, I put the calendar back and walked outside.