💖Chapter 26💖

Yona's POV

I walked through a meadow of sunflowers, it's so peaceful despite what happened earlier. I breathed in the summer air feeling the sun radiate on my skin.

I'm still around HQ and I promised to Petra that I wouldn't go to far so I wouldn't get lost. I collapsed into the meadow, it's nice to act like this again...

I giggled as I rolled around the meadow. I heard foot steps approach me, "Petra!" I exclaimed and sat up. But Petra wasn't the one I saw, it was Oruo.

"H-hey Yona." He started with, I sighed and laid back down. The footsteps got closer and Oruo sat next to me.

He dragged me back up. We both stayed silent just looking at the beautiful field. "Y'know, Me, Gunther, Petra, and Eld's family's are holding a big barbecue together." He said.

I remember my family's barbecues..Dad would always burn something somehow, I started to tear up.

Oruo looked at me with a worried expression, "I didn't mean to upset you! I can leave if you want." He said frantically, all I did was hug him and cry.

"Oruo!" I cried out. I cried into his shoulder getting part of his jacket a bit wet. Oruo hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist.

He softly patted my back as I continued to cry. "It's okay.." He tried to say in a soft voice, "Are you tired?" He said trying to get a response out of me.

I just continued to cry, he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to HQ, I buried my head into his chest. He was extremely warm, "Hey back off!" Oruo said, "What is little Oruo scared for me to take her?" Someone said.

"No! But she can't be in the hands of anyone else!" He yelled, I felt a cold rush go over my body. I started to shiver a bit, "Cold..." I murmured.

Oruo started to run hearing what I said, "I'm gonna get you a warm place okay?" He exclaimed. He busted through the bedroom door, put be down on the couch and wrapped me in blankets.

I felt myself warm up immediately, he sat next to me. I collapsed onto his shoulder, the birds could be heard chirping outside.

"I have something that will cheer you up." He said get up making me flinch as my head started to fall.

Oruo opened a drawer and pulled out four binders. He placed them all down on the coffee, "What are these."

"These are our baby binders, our family's gave them to us." He said, "Did you ever have a baby binder?" He said smiling.

"I don't know.." I said silently. His smile formed into a frown and he grabbed one of the binders.

"This one is Petra's, she was an adorable baby!" He exclaimed, he opened it. There were many pictures of babys, all had orange hair and orange eyes.

"During the ball her parents told me her first word was, 'orange'." He said, I giggled slightly.

I heard a thump outside, I got up putting the blanket down. I walked over to the balcony where the thump came from, a cloaked figure grabbed me. "Yona?!" Oruo yelled confused.

"I've finally got you!" The man in the cloak said bringing out a sword and stabbed me.

I coughed blood feeling my vision get blurry, the cloaked fingers twisted the sword causing more blood and took it out leaving.

I collapsed into Oruo's arms, "Hey..hey..don't go to sleep okay.." He said but it was a bit muffled, the pain so was so sharp I couldn't feel it.

"Mikasa..." I cried out begging for my sister, "Yeah Mikasa...do you have anything that happened to Mikasa when you guys were little." He said trying to distract me.

He held my hand, "Mikasa..math test..." I couldn't even focus on my words, they all just came out. "Yeah yeah! Math test! Did anything happen there?" He said panicked, he grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around my wound.

"Mikasa..got...correct.." I cried, "Mhm! All the questions correct!" He pushed on the wound making me wince.

"Micheal..Armin..laughed at..." I felt my grasp on life fade in and out.

"Yona, I'm going to go get help. You continue with your story I'll be back." I lost his grip as he ran out of the room.

"Mikasa..." I cried again...

"You really like your pancakes don't you Mikasa!" Mama said, a young Yona giggled as Mikasa shoved down her 4th plate of pancakes.

"Look at you! Your starting to get a bit chubby!" Armin said, "Stop!" She yelled.

"Mama!" Micheal yelled, "Yes darling?"

"Did I eat enough to go play?!" He exclaimed Yona sniffed as she pushed down the eggs even though she didn't like eggs sunny side up.

"You can go outside, but not until you finish your eggs." Their mother said with a smirk on her face as she cleaned a pan.

Micheal sighed and look at this plate kind of picking at it.

"Now Yona on the other hand ate almost all of her food, so she can go out to play." Yona cheered after hearing this from her mother.

She jumped out of her chair and ran outside.

"Hey..Yona..." I heard a sweet voice call, of course it was Petra. Her soft hands touch my face, Oruo was pressing down on my wound slowing the blood flow.

"Baby don't go to sleep okay.." I coughed slightly, "Hey hey...look at me." She said, I felt tired..I tried closing my eyes but Petra kept shaking me not letting me.

"Yona, look at me." She yelled, I cried slightly. Why can't she just let me die..