💖Chapter 12💖

Petra's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone crying, who could be crying here? I climbed down the top bunk and saw Yona was crying. Luckily nobody was in the room and I guess Yona forgot I was here.

"Yona?" I said lightly. She turned to me, she had tears streaming down her face. I ran to her and hugged her, "What's wrong?" I whispered softly. "I..just want...my siblings back..." she said and sniffed.

"Well..they will always be with you, they are right here." I said and pointed to her chest. I guess that made her feel better. She laid back down and pulled me down too.

I grabbed the blanket and put it over both of us, "Petra...do you love me?" I asked. I blushed...will she actually find out how I feel about her. I kept checking the door to make sure nobody walked in to tell her, "Yes..." I said lightly and caressed her face.

She blushed and I saw more tears build up in her eyes, I kissed the tip of her nose lightly. She put her arms around my neck. "So do I..." she said and kissed me softly on the lips.

I blushed, she looked ashamed. I kissed her, she leaned deeper in the kiss. I pulled away and climbed out of her bed. I tucked her in and climbed up to my bed. I laid down and grabbed the blanket and put it over myself.

The boys walked inside got changed and climbed in their beds. That was close...I guess I should get some sleep. We have a mission tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and tossed and turned. I just couldn't sleep, I looked down from my bunk bed and saw Eld. "Hey Eld." I said. Me and him were the only one's awake.

"Hey Petra!" He said. He took his hair out of it pony tail.

I climbed down the ladder to reach his level. "You alright?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just can't sleep." I said.

He gave a little smirk. "Are you feeling nervous about the mission tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded, "It's just that, Yona's wounds haven't healed all the way and her wound opened when she trained to hard a couple days ago." I said.

He thought for a moment. "I'm sure she will be fine, you should just keep bandages near her at all times." He said.

"I'll go talk to Levi about it." I said. I walked in the bathroom and changed into a button up blue shirt and brown pants. I ran out of the room and walked into Levi's office.

He was still in there, he was signing paper work. "Hello Petra." He said in his blank voice, "Sir, I have a request for Yona." I said.

He looked up and looked back at his papers. "She is way to injured to fight, and also. Somebody has to take care of her pet and she is the only one who knows what her bird likes." I said.

He thought for a minute. "Fine, but you have to stay behind just in case somebody comes to do something to her." He said.

I sighed a sigh of relief and stood up. I walked out of the office and walked back into my bedroom.

I climbed up the ladder and collapsed into bed. I didn't even bother to change, I just couldn't wait to have a day with just me Yona together.

I woke up to the sound of the boys leaving, I guess Levi told them me and Yona weren't coming. They opened the door and left, I stayed in bed for an extra ten minutes just in case they came inside to grab something they forgot.

I heard horses footsteps get farther and farther. I got up and stretched, I climbed down the ladder and looked at Yona.

She looked so beautiful. I looked at her bird who was going crazy, I opened the cage and picked him up. "He really takes a fancy to you." I heard Yona say.

"Yeah, Levi let me and you stay here because you are wounded and I need to stay here to protect you." I said.

"I don't need protection." She said. "You sure?" I asked climbing into bed with her. "Positive." She said and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I smiled, "I'm going to make us some food, how about you lay down for a little bit I'll get you something." I said.

She nodded excited. I smiled and walked out of the room.