💖Chapter 8💖

Yona's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I was in a small white room with machines around me. I looked down and saw I wasn't wearing a shirt, there was just bandages around my chest. I looked at my hands and my gloves weren't on them.

I looked around my room and my bag and gloves were no where to be found. I looked under my blanket and saw I was wearing some shorts.

Who was that person..and what did she want... I felt a sharp pain in my head, and immediately remembered that...

I was peacefully laying on my bed trying to fall asleep after my parents put me and my brothers and sister to bed.

I felt someone climb on top of me and shake me. I saw it was my sister, "Get up!" She said. "Mika..go back to sleep."

"But I can't! I want to play!" She said and shook me more. "Go play by yourself!" I said and pushed her off my bed. I felt her climb back up. "Do you want to build a snowman?" She said.

Me and her ran through the house arriving in the backyard. "Do the magic!" She said I nodded and took my gloves. I twirled my hands making snow appear. "Can you make me stairs?" She asked. I nodded.

I made a set of stairs made out of ice. She started to run on them making them melt with every step I tried my best to keep the stair case from melting but I slipped a fell.

I accidentally hit her in the face with ice magic. I ran to her saw she was unconscious.

I was cut out of my thoughts by the door opening, I saw a nurse. She had beautiful short black hair and green eyes. "Oh! You are awake." She said and ran to me.

"Where am I?" I asked. "Medical Ward, you were found in your room with 36 stab wounds on your chest." She said in a serious tone. I nodded, "By the way, don't take those bandages off. There is nothing underneath so if you take them off you are naked except for the shorts." She said. I blushed a bit and nodded.

"How long have I been out." I asked. "About..a week and a half." My eyes widened. "Has anybody come visit me?" The Nurse was quiet for a second.

"Yes, but a girl named Petra came to visit you every day. But there will be no visitors today, everybody is on a mission so me and you are the only ones here." She said.

I nodded. "What about all the other nurses." I asked. "They got the day off except me. I'm the best out of them all so they assigned me to you." She said and grabbed my arm gently and looked at it.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked. "Being washed, they were covered in blood."

She grabbed a needle and injected it in my arm. "It is just making your chest numb so you won't feel the stab wounds." She said.

I sighed, "When is everybody coming back?" I asked. "Tomorrow night." She said. "I'll go get you some food." She said and left.

I grabbed a book and opened it. I flipped through the pages since I'm a fast reader, I can read a book once and memorize it.

The name of the book was Beyond The Truth. I've read it before but only when I was little, I started to read until I heard the nurse walk in.

She was holding, a tray that had soup a piece of bread and a glass of water. She placed it on the bedside table and left. I put the book down and started to eat, I finished my food in just a minute.

I guess that's what happens when you don't eat for a week and a half. I placed the dirty dishes on the tray neatly and went back to reading my book.

'Emma swayed her hair in the mirror, Jack walked inside the tinted pink room and saw Emma there.

She had her perfect golden hair and pink dress. He blushed seeing her, he felt more than lust towards her. He wanted her body, no..he wanted everything.'

My reading was interrupted by Nurse knocking at the door and walking in. "Sorry! I'm just here to take your dishes." She said. "It's fine." I said And continued to read my book.

Petra's POV
12 hours later.

We've at this all day..I just want to go back to HQ and see Yona, Jesus..she is beautiful. I grabbed my blades and sliced up the Titans nape.

It was sunset and it meer luck I saw the green flair. I got on my horse and ran with everybody else,

Yona's POV

I put my book down and stretched, I looked out the window and it was already dark. Everybody should be back already, "Nurse." I said she walked in the room.

"What is it?" She asked. "Is it okay for me to feel so fatigued?" I asked, "Perfectly normal, your body is just being drained from that part of your body working it self a little to hard to keep you alive." She said. I sighed a sigh of relief.

"When will everybody be coming back? It's already dark?" I asked. "They are on their way back now, don't worry." She said and walked out the room.

I tried my best to stay awake, I want to stay awake long enough to see Petra..just Petra...

I heard a door open and recognized Petra's voice. She closed the door and locked it, "Are you alright?" She asked. "I'm fine..it just stings a little." I said.

Petra took her hand it out it on my forehead. "You're working up a fever." She said. I nodded, "You shouldn't of had wait up for me, I could've just come see you tomorrow morning." She said. "I know, I just wanted to see you today." I said,

"You get some rest." She said and laid me down. She kissed my forehead and left.

I immediately was knocked out after I laid my head on the pillow.