💖Chapter 28💖

Petra's POV.

I stared at Yona as everybody was eating and talking, she was barely touching her plate and was just looking down.

She doesn't look sick, Oruo was just rambling on the taxes his family has to deal with. She got up quietly. "Yona where are you going?" I asked, "I'm gonna be right back."

She walked out of the house without the boys noticing. I just continued to eat hoping she would come back soon, this house makes me a bit unsettled.

Knowing that people died here just makes me feel sick. I felt a cold rush go down my spine, is Yona okay.

I quickly finished eating and put my dish in the sink. I ran out of the house. The chill happened again, "Yona!" I screamed.

I just ran and ran, Yona..please, where are you Darling. I collapsed leaning against a tree, tears ran down my face feeling more chills. Yona...

I heard light footsteps approach me, Yona?...is that her?..instead of Yona a man appeared from the woods, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Petra. Yona has told me a lot about you." He said, "How do you know her..." I lashed out at him. "I'm Yona's cousin, like I said she has told me a lot." He said with glee.

He smiled. "Where is she!" I reprimanded him, "Somewhere nice..." He said with a terrifying grin. "She'll be with her family soon." He said.

Yona no... "Out of my way you bastard!" I yelled yanked him by the hair and slammed him to the ground. I felt another chill go down my spine.

"Yona!" I screamed, I heard a small moan in the distance barely even able to hear. I arrived at the place where the small noise came from, so much blood. But what Was more terrifying was Yona laying there all bloody barely even breathing.

I ran over to her not caring about the blood that got on me. Her face was bloody and had a huge scar on her face.

She mouthed my name as she saw me, but barely any noise came out as she was to weak. "Why are you always getting hurt." I said trying to at least get something out of her.

She closed her eyes a bit more, feeling soothed. She mouthed something turning her head over. "Hey.." I soothingly said. She groaned a bit, "We're gonna be okay." I said again.

She mouthed my name again. I picked her up bridal style, kissing her cheek. "You're gonna be okay."

I began walking away from the bloody mess and starting walking out of the forest towards the cabin.

I looked back down at Yona, her eyes were closed as if she was sleeping.