💖Chapter 3💖

Levi's POV

Maybe I went to hard on her...who gives a fuck..it's her fault for not being normal. "Sir." I heard Armin say. "What." I said. "It seems she is going to visit her family in a few days, maybe we should follow her."

I thought about this for a minute. "We should ask if we can come. We shouldn't get on her bad side, you saw on how she threw Mikasa." I said. "Sir, I understand she wears those gloves to cover her cuffs but don't you wonder..do you think she is hiding something?" He said.

Yona's POV

I looked around at all the other Cadets. We just finished our training and I got A+, dad would be proud. I noticed a woman with short orange hair and orange eyes, I walked over to her. "Have we met before?" I said.

The Cadets looked over at me in confusion. "My name is Petra Ral." She said..Petra...Wait... "Your Petra..old member of Levi's squad?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yona..who are you talking to." One of them asked. I looked over at them in confusion. "There isn't anyone there." They said. I looked at Petra signaling for her to meet me at the hill.

She nodded and disappeared. "Jesus..what are you doing to me mind.." I said. I walked over to the hill that was kind of hidden by the trees. There I saw Petra Ral, Oluo Bozado, Gunther Shultz, and Eld Jinn.

"I-I..." I was so flustered. "It must be confusing ain't it." Gunther said. I nodded, "We don't know the exact reason but we think you can bring us back." Oluo said. "You are smarter then Hange and Armin mixed together" I blushed a bit at that statement.

"So smart in fact that you made a plane that you and your siblings are planning to use to escape the walls." Petra said. "H-how..-."... "We've been watching you and your siblings for a long time." I crossed my arms. "You even made those gloves, I'm pretty impressed on how you made them stop you and your sister's powers."

"Even if you figure out how to bring us back..we would still want to work with you and create new ways to destroy the Titans."  Eld said. "So..what do you say." Petra said. She held her hand out.

I hesitated. "What do I get out of this." I said. "Us." Oluo said. I took a deep breathe and shook Petra's hand. I looked up at her and she was smiling.

"You should head back. People are probably thinking you are insane." Petra said. I let go of her hand and started to run back to camp, What did I just do...

I arrived at camp and felt pressure in my lungs. I immediately grabbed my inhaler and took a deep breathe, I heard footsteps approach me. I smirked and immediately knew who was walking towards me, "Well isn't it Captain Levi." I said.

I put my inhaler back in my bag and walked past them. I grabbed Levi's wrist, he was trying to grab my shoulder. "Fuck off." I said and continued walking. "Actually...Hange, I need to borrow some of your equipment." I said and looked at Hange.

"What for." She said. "None of your business." I said. She hesitated for a second, "Fine. I'll bring them to you tomorrow." I nodded and continued walking.

I only had a few things I brought with me here. My cuffs, my gloves, a picture of my family..and I guess I'll be heading to my
House with more then what I brought with me.

I walked over to the training field. "Why the hell are you late?!" Keith yelled. I didn't reply, "Speak you maggot!" That's when I broke. I grabbed his arm and twisted it, I threw him on the ground and pinned him to the ground.

Levi grabbed me from behind and grabbed my wrists and held them up. I sighed and broke free from his grasp, I noticed my gloves weren't on me. I saw Levi holding them, "give them to me." I said and held my hand out.

"Tell me, why do you wear these gloves!" He yelled. I hesitated, Dad said to never tell people anything about my powers. I started to walk away. "Tell me!" He yelled louder. "That's enough Levi..." I said. "No tell me! What are you so afraid of?!"... "I said enough!" Ice shot out my hands and created spikes around me made of ice.

Just like that Levi backed away. I immediately ran over to the horses. I grabbed a random horse and got on it, it started running and my long hair blew through the wind.

Tears started to fall down my face and fell off my face, I arrived at a one story cabin in the woods. I tied my horse to a pole and knocked on the door.

"Hey dad..." I said as the door opened