💖Chapter 9💖

Yona's POV

I woke up the sound of people rushing in and out of the Medical Ward, everything was..blurry. I couldn't move a single part of my body, I must be under some kind of drug.

"Clear!" I heard one of the nurses say as she put defibrillators on my chest. I heard the machine for my heartbeat go again, I took a sigh of relief in my head.

The Nurse put them back and pushed the machine out of the room. I felt myself being able to move again and sat up.

The Nurse walked back in, "Oh you are awake." She said and walked over to me. "What happened?" I asked. "You're fever got worse so your body was overwhelmed so your heart stopped." I nodded and looked down, the bandages around my chest were a little burnt.

"Oh that, it was just the defibrillators. I can take those off and put a new set on. Don't worry, I won't look at your chest if you don't want me to." She said. "I would like them replaced." I said. The Nurse walked Behind me and grabbed scissors, she grabbed a rope of bandages and snipped the ones on my chest off.

Without looking at my chest she applied a new set. "There, Petra will be here soon. I'll tell her what happened, you just rest for a bit." She said and walked out of the room.

I sighed and laid back on the bed.

Petra's POV.

I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. I stretched and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes, I walked to the bathroom and got changed. I brushed my hair and walked out of the room.

I walked to Eld, Gunther, and Oruo's room since they all had to share one and couldn't be with the others. They were all playing some card game. "Do you guys want to come visit Yona?" I asked. "Sure." Oruo said and they all followed me to the Medical Ward.

I opened the door and saw a Nurse. She looked worried, "Is everything okay with Yona?" I asked. "No, we aren't even sure she will make out of this..." she said. My eyes widened, "Last night the fever got so extreme that her body got overwhelmed. Her heart stopped in the middle of the night but we were able to bring her back. But...we think the next time she has a Asthma Attack her body won't be able to take it and she might just die.." she said.

"I can release her but she has to take daily medication to fight her fever..but other then that her wounds have healed nicely, just make sure she has her inhaler on her at all times." She said. I nodded and ran in her room.

She was reading a book, I blushed at how much skin she was showing. "You doing alright?" I asked. She nodded.