💖Chapter 2💖

Yona's POV.

I woke up in the Cabin, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up, most of the girls were still asleep and ones that weren't were outside. I grabbed my uniform and cuffs and walked to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and put my uniform on. I put my cuffs on, these cuffs belonged to my father he decided to give them to me because I was the one who inherited his god genes. I then put my gloves on, there was two reasons I wore these gloves.

One, to hide my cuffs and two..well this may sound crazy but I have a certain kind of power. I can shoot ice from my hands, my sister had something similar but it was with fire. My brother could control the wind and fly and my other brother could control rocks and could lift gigantic rocks.

None of us know how to control our powers so our parents have us things to control them. For me it was gloves, my sister also got gloves. My brother got heavy shoes and my other brother..well he doesn't need to control his power since it's just him being strong.

I finished getting dressed and walked back to my bed. I grabbed my Inhaler and medicine. I put them in my bag and I walked outside, many people stared at me because of my hair and strange eyes.

I ignored them and went to Mess Hall. I walked inside and walked down the steps. I grabbed a tray and grabbed some food, I walked over to the same table and sat down.

I placed my bag down next to me and I started to eat my food. Grabbed my cup and took a sip of the water, I heard someone slam the door and walk down the stairs. The footsteps got closer to me until they stopped next to my table. I looked up and saw the same people I saw last night. "We need to talk." Said Levi.

I made a tiny grunt as they sat down, I stood up and grabbed my bag. Levi grabbed my hand while I was trying to walk away, I managed to break free from his grasp but my glove came off exposing my cuffs.

"You..." he was so flustered he couldn't say a thing. I stood back a bit and started to run away, my bag fell my shoulder but I ran so fast I couldn't be bothered to notice. I ran up the stairs and busted through the door almost breaking it.

I ran to a hill to catch my breathe, I sat down and laid on my back. I was about to take a deep breathe until I felt the pressure in my lungs again. I looked around me for my bag but couldn't find it.

I tried standing up but just toppeled over again. I started to wheeze as tears streamed down my face, now I could only get a Tiny bit of air at a time. Some cadets ran over to me, they didn't have my bag and don't know what to do.

One of them had dark curly hair and was black. "Jesus Christ!" She yelled. "Are you okay?" One of them asked. "I think I have to do CPR, she doesn't have her inhaler." The girl said. The girl started to feel my pulse, "Her heart rate is slowing down." She said.

She started to do chest compressions on me but very light since I was still alive. She then clogged my nose and gave a bit of air. "Tim you continue that, I need to get a medic." She said and ran off.

I don't remember much after that, I think I passed out from the lack of air. I woke up in a the Medical Ward alone, nobody was with or me or even bothered to visit. I sat up and sighed.

I looked at my hands and I still only had one glove. I saw a telephone and decided I should call them. I dialed his number and he picked up. "Hey sweetie!" My fathers voice ran through me giving me goosebumps. "Hey dad..is it okay if I come visit..I totally embarrassed myself.." I said.

"Alright, I love you." He said. "I love you too.." I said. I hung up and got up. I looked around and saw my bag hung up, I picked it up and walked out of the Medical Ward.