💖Chapter 5💖

Ella's POV.

I think it's time to tell Eren on who I am and where I came from... "Eren can we talk..alone.." I said. Eren looked at me and nodded.

We both walked inside the bedroom and I locked the door. "I guess you've been wondering these past fifteen years on who I am.." I said. "Indeed." He said. "Just..promise you won't see me as a monster after this." I said.

"I promise." He said and grabbed my hand. "Miracle..she was my sister, I have two other siblings. Jack and Evan." I said. "They all had the same powers as our children. I was air, Jack was water, Evan was earth and..Miracle was fire."

"My brothers were killed after falling off a mountain because of scouts." I said. "Miracle swore at our brother funeral that she will kill any scout that got in her way...I agreed to help her because...I didn't know what Scouts did.." Tears started to drop down my face.

Eren pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "A-and...when my sister met you...she was thinking on persuading you to our side..but after she saw how you interacted with Zeke and the others..."

"She knew that you wouldn't, I was there at the battle between you and her...I decided to save you because I saw on how you were doing that for humanity's sake." I said. I started to shake.

"Our children's powers have been passed down from generation to generation...I'm still confused on why our children and I was born like this but.." I was interrupted by a loud thud.

I opened the door and saw my brother?, he stabbed me through the chest and blood was flowing down my body. I dropped to the floor and saw him stab Eren multiple times.

I couldn't even yell. My body felt so light, I felt myself going in and out of life. I then heard my children scream. Tears rolled down my face...my life..my love..my children, they are gone..all gone.

Yona's POV.

"We should head inside I think dinner is ready." I said. I opened the door and froze..there I saw my siblings on the floor with multiple stab wounds, the dark figure dropped a knife and ran out of the house.

Tears rolled down my face. A scout came busting through the door and saw what I saw, they looked at me and grabbed handcuffs. "Wha-." I said, "You are coming with me!" He said. I looked back at Petra.

She put a thumbs up and I felt a rush of relief flow through my body. HQ wasn't very far, we just walked.

We arrived at HQ and the Scout placed me in a jail cell. "What did I do?!" I yelled. "You know damn right what you did!" He yelled. He locked the door and walked away. I sighed and fought back the tears.

Hopefully Petra has everything planned out, I sat down and felt fear flow through my body...I imagined my family screaming in pain by that mysterious person. Finally the tears streamed down, I put my hands on my face and did that annoying breathing thing.

I have nothing now...I don't have a family..I don't have trust...I have...nothing. I put my hand up and took my glove off, I made little sparkles come out of my hand, they were blue and calmed me down a bit.

I still had my bag luckily they didn't take it. Maybe it had to do with my inhaler being in there, my siblings blood is in the same bag. I stood up and walked to the bed, I laid down a closed my eyes.

I tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep. I bit my lip and stood back up, I looked back at my hand and saw magic was coming out. I grabbed my glove and put it back on,

I swallowed a lump in my throat. It got extremely cold all of a sudden, I backed into a corner and snow started to fall down from no where. That usually happened when I was worried.