💖Chapter 7💖

Yona's POV

I woke up in bed with Petra, I opened my eyes a bit and saw her facing the other way. I sat up and looked around my room. I got my own room because I was different from everybody else.

I heard the door open and saw Levi. He saw Petra was is in my room and tried his best to be as quiet as possible.

"Meet me in my office." He said. I nodded. I put my boots and jacket on. I put a new pair of gloves on and walked outside, I ignored the stares of the Scouts of what happened a couple days ago and the rumor that I killed my hole family.

I walked inside Levi's office and sat down. "Eld told me what you did. And i just have to say I'm very impressed." He said. I blushed a bit, "But there was a reason I wanted to call you here.".. "Queen Historia wanted to meet you. Since you are part of the royal family you are basically her cousin." He said. I nodded, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry.." I Said.

"No, it's my fault..I shouldn't have pushed you like that." I smirked a bit a stood up. I walked out of the room and grabbed my bag. I walked to My room and opened the door. I shook Petra a bit and she woke up.

"No.." she mumbled. "Come on you have to get up!" I said and picked her up. I dropped her on the floor, "Owch..." she said and got up. She ruffled my hair up a little and got in her boots and jacket,

"You're really warm!" Petra said. I blushed. I walked out of the room and started to walk to Mess Hall. I sat at a empty table in the back and grabbed a book. I started to eat my food and read a book about Titans.

I took a sip of water and out the cup down. I hit intense pressure in my lungs and I hit my chest. I tried to grab my bag but it fell onto the ground. I started to wheeze and tears streamed down my face.

I felt myself getting lighter, but before I passed out Petra came and gave me my Inhaler. I took a deep breathe and wiped the tears off my face.

"You alright?" She asked. I nodded. She sat down next to me and gave me my bag. I heard the door to mess hall smash open and the person who did it was holding a case that was the size of something you would your instrument in.

They walked towards me and put it down. They then left, Scouts started to gather at my table to see what it was. I saw the letter and read it,

To Yona Yeager.

I managed to find the original, see you soon!

From, Historia Reiss.

I put the letter down and opened it. Tears started to gather in my eyes as I picked it up. It was my Father's sword. Levi came to the table and saw what the fuss was all about.

When he saw the sword he stumbled back a bit.  I lifted the sword a bit and twirled it in my hand.

I put it back in its case to not damage it and locked it. I picked the case up by its hands and walked out of Mess Hall.

I walked to my room making sure not bump into anything or anyone, I opened the door to my room and walked inside. I put the case down and slid it under my bed.

"Hello Yona.." I heard a unfamiliar voice say from behind me. I turned around. The lady standing there had long brown hair and blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Your aunt! My name is Miracle." She said. "My mother didn't have any siblings..." I mumbled.

"That's what she wanted you to think."... "I-." She stopped. She fell to the ground and her eyes turned purple. She made a sword out of a flames and...I don't remember much after that