💖Chapter 13💖

Petra's POV

I woke up next to Yona, I looked at the clock. It was only one hour after we fell asleep. I looked at her, I caressed her face softly to not disturb her.

She smiled and I kissed her nose lightly. The Scouts will be back tomorrow night so..me and her have two long days ahead of us. I felt the bed shake a little and looked at Yona.

She was shaking and had tears running down her face. I pulled her closer and stroked her hair, she calmed down and I let go. I guess she had another nightmare.

Ever since her family were murdered she always had nightmares. A girl like her doesn't deserve to live in this scary world, I felt her grab my shoulders and sit up.

She stretched and I looked at her. She looked at me and smiled, she kissed me softly on my lips. "Why couldn't I go on the mission?" She asked.

"You are still healing, don't get use to this. Levi said the next mission you have to come." I said. She nodded, I got up and threw some clothes at her.

"I'll go make us something to eat." I said. "No! I want to cuddle!" She said clinging in to me for dear life.

"We can cuddle after breakfast." I said, she wouldn't let go and continued to pull me. "Please! I'm not even that hungry." She said. I finally complied and got in bed with her.

Her soft hair was spread all over her shoulders. I played with it still fascinated by its color, she looked so relaxed...this is the first time I've seen her so calm.

Her gloves were off making her pale hands viewable. I softly rubbed them trying to make her feel more comfortable, she had the smallest smile on her face.

She was about to fall asleep until Scout started going crazy. She opened her eyes and turn over, she opened the cage and Scout climbed onto her finger.

She put Scout in my hand and I just now noticed how cute he was. "When did you get him?" I asked, "My birthday! He landed on my head and wouldn't go away." I sighed remembering everybody forgot her birthday.

"Yona..I'm sorry I forgot.." I said. "It's alright...not everybody gets what they want I guess." She said and Scout climbed back onto her.

She put Scout back in his cage. "Petra..can we visit my childhood home?..." she said. "Only if you promise not cry."