💖Chapter 27💖

Yona's POV

"Yona!" I heard a scared Petra yell, my eyes opened wide, I panted feeling Petra's soft hand rub my arm.

I shook feeling the numbness of my chest. I looked around me trying to get familiar with my surroundings. It was a hospital room, I looked down at my clothing. I was wearing a white dress.

I sat up, "Are you okay?" Petra asked them kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine..." I grabbed Petra's hand, "My folks are outside so get ready for a hell lot of a conversation." She said.

"How long have I been out for?" I asked, "About a month. The nurses said the day you wake up you can leave." She said. I felt a feeling in my head, as if someone was calling me from far away.

It sounded as if it was Luke...I put my Hand on my head feeling it growing louder, "Luke!" I yelled.

I panted feeling the sharp pain in my head fade away. "Yona, calm down." Petra said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave." I said getting up, "No!" Petra exclaimed, she grabbed onto my arm. "As your future wife I forbid it." She said, "You can't forbid shit." I said yanking her arm off me.

I'm sure we would've ended up hurting each other if her parents didn't walk in.

"Hello Ms. Yeager!" Petra's father bowed down to me, "No need for that, you can just call me Yona." He said.

"No! It's needed, you brought my daughter back to me."

He hugged me, I smiled just for him to feel good but...I just wanted to leave, "Thank you for coming to visit me, but I think I need to be going now."

After a few back a fourths; I got dressed and said goodbye to Petra's father. "Yona wait!" Petra yelled as I was walking back to the castle.

"Now what?!" I scolded her, "I wanted to show you something.." She said, "What is it?"

"Come with me." I was skeptical at first but followed, we passed many buildings until we arrived to a forest.

We walked deeper, deeper, deeper, and deeper. Until we arrived to my home.. "Petra what the fuck is wrong with you. Why would you bring me here." I yelled, "This is exactly why I brought you here." She said.

"Eld, Oruo, and Gunther are here. We all want to talk to you." Jesus Christ...this is so stupid..

"Yona, it's very clear you have issues. We just want to help." She grabbed my shoulders staring deep into my eyes.

I stared back at her with no emotion. "Let's just get this over with." I said emotionless and continued to walk towards the house.

I heard Petra sigh behind me, she tried to hold my hand but I refused pulling it away from me. I can't believe that these are the people who I sacrificed my siblings blood to save.

Sometimes I regret even giving them their blood. I breathed rapidly a bit nervous for what they are going to say, I cried a bit but not to much for it to be noticeable.

We soon arrived at the door, my heart was pumping rapidly. Petra grabbed a key and opened the door, she put her hand on my back and lead me inside.

You think she would know not to touch me. There Eld, Oruo, and Gunther were sitting there. They seemed as if they were talking a bit ago,

I sighed, I looked around making sure to get familiar with my surrounding. A chair was facing the couch they we're sitting on.

"Sit." Petra said holding my shoulders. I felt a bit sick to my stomach, I sat down on the hair staying quiet. I just want to run away, I don't want their help.

They just started talking as soon as Petra sat down, I didn't listen, I didn't care. If they wanted to talk to me they should've waited at my lab.

I kept trying to conceal my anger, everything just went in one ear and out the other.

I know they want to help but I don't need their help, they should just keep to theirselves and leave me alone.

Petra was talking until I...Sat up, "I don't want your help." I screamed while also picking up the chair I was sitting on and throwing it.

I stormed out of the house, I just cried as I walked off the porch. I ran through the forest, I just ran and ran and ran. Until I arrived to a part of the woods, a part that I wished to never return to again.

The plane.

It still had its grey coating, its propellers and its four seats.

"Hey girl." I said touching the plane for the first time in a year. More tears ran down my face as more childhood feelings rushed over me.

I climbed up into the pilots seat looking at all the buttons, more tears came flooding in. I put my head on the board and put my arms around my head crying.

I stayed like that for a bit, I didn't keep track of any time I just stayed there.

"Yona!" I heard them all call out, it seems they've started looking for me. "Well honey..it seems we are screwed." I laugh cried.

"Yona!" I heard Petra gasp. I turned and saw her, I backed up in my plane waiting for a lecture, anything.

"Yona come down." She said, I complied as to not hear her scary voice.

I approached her not saying a word, she wiped my cheeks. And kissed me deeply, "Everything's gonna be okay.." She said pulling away.

I refused to cry as to not get pity. I hugged her, she was so warm. It felt like a warm marshmallow.

I moaned slightly feeling her warmth, she picked me up bridal style acknowledging my comfort.

We both smiled staring into each other's eyes, almost oblivious to what was going on before.