The Mod.

Author pov.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo sat on voice chat for a while discussing random topics until tommy just completely interrupted everyone.

Tommy: AYYYY WILBUR WE GONNA START IN ABOUT A HOUR MAN GET Y/N UPPPPP

Wilbur: Fucking hell my ears tommy. And alright i'll wake her up and let her get ready. Now PLEASE chill out.

Tommy: Listen here you b-

Tubbo: ANYWAY...

Tommy and tubbo chatted while wilbur got up and walked to y/n's room.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Y/N Pov.

I wake up to the feeling of being shook. "Hmmm.?" I sit up and rub my eyes. "You fell asleep watching tubbo again. We start the mod in a hour would you still like to join?" I then realized. "Oh yeah of course! what time is it? can you hand me my phone please." He hums and walks up to my bedside table, unplugging it and handing it to me. I turn it on and see it was 6:35. "So we start at 7:35?" He hums and leaves so i could get prepared. I walk to my closet and throw on a Brown wilbur crew neck and some black shorts. Then i go to the kitchen and grab some of my f/s (favorite snack) and head back to my room. I look over to my desk and See my pc. I let out a big sigh. I was kind of scared, i mean i was going to talk to the person who helped me the most, on a call! Along with the bitch boy tommy too.  I smile as i walk over to my desk, setting down my snack(s) sitting down in the chair. I turn on my pc as i see the bright light turn on. My f/c wallpaper with bees on it. "Y/N COME HERE PLEASE!" Wilbur yelled from his room. "Okay."

Walking to his room i open the door and walk in, shutting it behind me. "Wearing my merch again i see your a big fan of your brother eh?"

"Wilbur i got this for free. And it's comfy." I laugh as he jokingly pouts. "i'm kidding wil. what did you need?" His face lights up. "ohhh right i was gonna ask if you were ready. Is your pc set up to discord? i added you to our little...group chat thingy thing-"

"I didn't get the chance to open discord because you called me over but i'll open it now. I'll text you cause i don't wanna walk all the way back to your room." I walk out and shut the door. Walking back to my room i quickly grab a water and jog back. I plop down back on my chair and open up discord.

*47 messages.*

Jesus that must be tommy. I know damn well. I open the chat and see it has me, wilbur, tommy and tubbo in the chat. I sigh as i calm myself. "You got this y/n it's okay."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

CHAT.

Tommy: WOMAN IS IN THE CHAT
Tommy: WOMAN WOKAN WOMANDJDOHE

Tubbo:Hello there!

Wilbur: y/n are you okay? do you need help?

(You): No no i'm fine, Just got a little nervous.

Wilbur: Don't be scared! I'm right here.

Tommy: HELLO Y/N HOW ARE YOU DOING