Stars.

HELLO! BEFORE CHAPTER STARTS I WANTED TO SAY TO PLEASE CHECK THE AUTHORS NOTE WHEN YOUR DONE READING! i thought it was a cool thing:)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
-TUBBO POV-
________

"Oh! I know a place we can go! Give me a second to change though!" y/n smiled and ran over to her closet, grabbing some things and running into the bathroom. A few minutes later she walked out, and i smiled to myself.

-Y/N OUTFIT IDEA-

If you don't like this, change to your liking! thanks:)________________________________

________________________________

y/n's so pretty..i thought to myself. She sat down at her bedside and put her shoes on. "Your outfit looks pretty, i dont think i dressed right for this occasion-" I watched as y/n looked up at me and smiled. "Dont worry tubby you look fine! Ready to go?" She stood up and looked towards the door. "Yep!" I laugh and she walks to the door, heading out into the hallway.

I trail behind her into the sitting room and wilbur is watching tv. "Hey wil were just going out okay?" Y/n stands by him. "Yeah sure! Stay safe both of you" He smiles and faces his attention back to the tv. I walk to the front door and open it, letting y/n go out first. "Thank you tubbo" She smiled and walked past, and i closed the door. "We'll take the bus okay? Since its some distance away" I nod and we make our way to the bus stop, in a comfortable silence. I jog up to y/n's side and see she has her headphones in. She looks at me and smiles, handing me a headphone.

-NOW PLAYING, Cloud 9 by Beach Bunny-

But when he loves me, i feel like im floating, when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody, even when we fade eventually to nothing you will always be my favorite form of loving~<3

I hum along to the rhythm as we sit at the bench of the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive. When it got to the stop, y/n and i got onto the bus and sat down, and it started moving. I look out the side window as i gaze over the people on the sidewalk, the little shops and stores, as well as the flowers in so many colors. I got sleepy as my hand fell to my side, and i felt y/n's fingers intertwine with mine. I smile and close my eyes, letting myself fall asleep.
-----------------------------
I jolt awake to the feeling of the bus stopping. I looked around until my eyes were met with y/n's. "Dont worry tubby this isnt our stop yet." She smiled and i felt relieved. I rested my head on y/n's shoulder and relaxed. I stared out into the oblivion until i heard y/n laughing. I looked down and she was texting someone, i decided to snoop just a little.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
+1234567990+
_________

LMAO
I know right?

Y/N we should totally hang out more often!❤️

Ok!
________________________________

Who was she texting? Why did they send a heart? Hang out more often? I don't even know who y/n's texting but i already have a feeling of jealousy and, sadness. "Oh tubbo our stop! Come on!" Y/N shook me a little and we stood up, walking off the bus and thanking the driver. "So all we have to do is walk some ways down here and we should be there!" She smiled and started walking north, and i trailed behind. I got lost in my own train of thought as i walked.

Does y/n like someone else? Am i pushing things too far? Is this even worth it anymore? "Tubby were here!" Y/n shouted excitedly and lead me into a building. I heard the sounds of birds chirping and children laughing, and i look around to see butterflies flying around freely along with so many different kinds of birds and plant habitats. "woahhh..." I was amazed by everything. I was at loss for words. "It really is a stunning place" Y/N smiles, letting a butterfly land on her finger.

We laugh and a butterfly comes towards me, landing on my nose. "Tubby don't move i want to get a photo!" she shouts in excitement and i try my best not to let fear come over me. The butterfly looks terrifying from up close. "Got some photos!" Y/n laughed as i shook my head, scaring the butterfly off and into the distance.

We must have been there forever, when we walked out the sun was setting already. "Oh one more place come come!" She grabbed my hand and started running to a staircase, leading to a top of a building. Y/N and I made it to the roof right where the sun set and we sat down, admiring the bright color fade. The stars slowly popped in one by one, filling the sky beautifully.

 The stars slowly popped in one by one, filling the sky beautifully

"Hey tubbo, serious question." y/n spoke calmly. My heart dropped to my stomach, worrying about what was about to come. "How are you feeling? Be honest. You acted a little off in the bus and i just wanted to check." She turned to face me. "Im feeling yellow!" I smile, trying to block out the thought of the person y/n was texting, once again im probably painting a bad impression onto them.

"Promise me tubby." She was dead serious. "I promise y/n." I held out my pinky and she held out hers. It was a pinky promise. "Y/n i should really make you a nickname." We laugh and y/n nods. "Ill have to think about a nickname, anyway lets take a photo! Smile!" Y/n grabs her phone and takes a photo, i smile and make funny faces as she takes multiple photos. I see a text pop up to the top of her phone, and it was once again them.

I slightly frown as i memorize the number, and open my phone. I write it down in my notes and close my phone, admiring the rest of the night with y/n. I'll text them soon.

[Dont overthink it to much tubbo, right?]

---------------------------------------------

Hi i'm back! BEFORE I GET INTO THE THING I WANTED TO SAY THAT WHEN I WAS WATCHING TUBBO AND RANBOO STREAM I HEARD THINGS THAT TUBBO WOULD DO TO SHOW AFFECTION AND I WROTE SOME IN THIS CHAPTER AND I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL!

also he said in the live tubbo makes first impressions quickly soooo:)))

ANYWAY IM SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR A WEEK SCHOOL HAS BEEN STRESSFUL AND AAAAAA ANYWAY ILYSM TAKE CARE<3

1118 words.