Trust.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
Y/N POV
________

"I KNEW IT!" Tommy shouted as he slammed his hands on the table. This time the cafe didn't care, they just looked and kept talking. "Tommy keep it down!" I frowned. "Sorry sorry, when do you plan on telling him?" He tilted his head, Smiling widely at me.

"I'm not sure" I sighed, grabbing the trash and throwing it away. "Come on you've got to tell him soon!" Tommy pleaded, holding his hands together. "I will eventually Tommy and that's all, I won't take years either" I nudged him and we walked out of the cafe. "You better not! Bye y/n i'll see you later!" He waved and ran off the other direction. "Bye tommy!" I smiled.

On the way home, I stopped by a little antique shop and looked around. It wasn't long before my phone buzzed.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Random: Hey again! What are you up to?

Nothing much really just shopping. Why?

Just asking, now tell me some things about your relationships with the people in the dream smp!

Oh um, sure can i get your name first though?

Sure i'm Emily! Now tell meeee

Um lol okay...

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

I didn't trust her at all. I hated the way she straight went to the point about the smp when she started talking to me not that long ago. Like wilbur said though, i should trust them. I'll be okay...right?

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Well, um wilbur is my older brother.

I hit send, already regretting my decision. No, y/n. Trust.

THATS SO COOL! wanna know a secret?

Sure???

I have a crush on your brother can you tell him i said hi? please please pleaseeeee?

Oh i'm not really sure about that...I'm sorry

What:( i thought we were friends y/n.

Fine.

Tysm y/n your the best!<3 Do you have a crush on anyone on the smp?

Um...Yeah but i'm not comfortable sharing.

Oh come on i'm your best friend i swear i won't tell anyone! I cant even contact them!

Okay...it's um, tubbo.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

She did have a point there...She had no way of
contacting anyone in the smp. I walked out of the antique store thinking about it all the way until i made it home. I must have been so stressed i just barged into the house and into wilburs room. "Y/N your back! Wait wait what's wrong?" Wilbur shot up from his chair, rushing towards me with open arms. He hugged me and i held onto him tight. "Shh shh it's alright. Now what happened? Come, sit down and tell me when your comfortable." He smiled warmly at me and led me to sit down.

"Hey guys ill be right back." He clicked a button on his computer and he must have muted, maybe even left a call. "So you know the person i met the other day?" I sighed and he nodded, following along. "She texted me today, the first thing she asked was what relation i had with any smp members." I frown. "Then, I remembered i was supposed to trust, so i said i was your little sister. I don't know if i should have done that. They said that was cool and that she had a crush on you and also to say hi for them. That's not even the worst part."

I started shaking. "Calm, Calm y/n." Wilbur reassured me. "She asked if i had a crush on anyone in the smp, i replied that i wasn't comfortable with sharing. She started texting about how i was her best friend and that i could tell her anything and that she had no way of telling whoever it was anyway. I ended up telling them and they left me on read. I'm really worried Wilbur...I really am." A tear ran down my face.

"Aw no no y/n please don't cry. It will be okay i promise you , you know i would never let ANYTHING bad happen to you right? I want you to be happy." Wilbur frowned, Pulling me into a big hug. I hugged him back as tight as i could, calming myself down before we pulled away. "I'm sorry for barging in, i didn't know you were busy." I laughed and he looked over to his computer. "That's totally fine y/n if you ever feel stressed or sad or anything like that you come straight to me. I'll drop everything."

He gave me one of his powerful but bright smiles and he stood, going over to his desk. Wilbur looked back over to me and nodded towards him, and i walked over. Wil clicked the unmute button and looked at me again, i smile. I hover my eyes over the screen and see all the familiar faces. Tubbo, Charlie slimecicle, Jackmanifold, and ranboo who's camera was off. "Hello everyone" i smiled, sniffling. "Hello y/n! Wait- Have you been crying?" Tubbo tilted his head, looking concerned. I looked down at wilbur for help. "Everything is alright tubbo don't worry" Wil smiled and i laughed to cure the silence.

"Welp, i should get going im getting really tired" I smiled and yawned, saying goodbye to everyone and taking my leave. I walk into the kitchen and grab a muffin, then headed back to my room. I sigh and sat down at my desk. I had homework. Welp, lets start now i guess.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

WILBUR'S POV

-----------

"Hey wilbur?" Tubbo said and i snapped out of my daze, looking towards my computer. "Yeah? What's up?" I tilted my head. "So i wanted to know if i can surprise y/n by coming over there if thats okay? She looked really upset today and ive been wanting to ask for a while." He smiled. "Yeah of course! You'll definitely be able to make her happier man i know it! When do you plan on coming?" I gave him a thumbs up and he laughed. "Is tomorrow morning fine with you?"

"Alright thats totally fine! Do you need a ride?" I watched as tubbo's face lit up with excitement, his eyes sparkling. "Yes please!" Tubbo smiled brightly. "Alright ill pick you up around 8 am okay?" He nodded and we left the call.

He really really likes y/n.

--------------------------------------------------

HIIIII IM BACK FROM MY BREAK! IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I LOVE U ALL SO SO DEARLY! IM WRITING A NEW AND IMPROVED RANBOO X READER DONT WORRY I WILL STILL WRITE ON HERE AS FREQUENTLY! TAKE CARE PLS ILYSM <3 <3 :)