Ignored.

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*
LAST NIGHT.
12:00 am.
-
TOMMY POV
———————-

Y/N had told me what she thought about tubbo. I felt bad for lying to her, saying i wasn't in call with anyone, i was in a call with tubbo. We had planned to see what she would say if i asked what she thought about tubbo. She really let her heart out. I said goodbye and pushed the end call button, or so i thought i did. "Did you hear that tubbo she- oh shit." I looked over and realized i was still on call with y/n. "tommy. what. the. fuck."

"Wait wait y/n-" i tried to explain before she hung up. "Fuck." tubbo said as i ran my hands through my hair. "I fucked up. i gotta text her." I quickly grabbed my phone and tried texting her..as well as tubbo, but no answer. Not even read. I tried calling y/n over and over again, still nothing.

I gave up and shut my phone off and talked to tubbo. "Tubbo i am so sorry i really just ruined my friendship with y/n." I let out a sigh and slumped down in my chair. "tommy don't worry it'll be fine. i'll try talking to her once she answe- oh she answered!" I watched as tubbo grabbed his phone and stared at it. He started typing as he smiled. "So your just not gonna tell me what she said?" Tubbo looks into the camera. "Oh right y/n said, Its alright tubbo, idk about tommy but i cant really blame you much i guess. I'm going to sleep i feel like shit. Goodnight tubbo. then a smiley face."

"Wow so she texts you and not me. I mean yeah i get why but damn she must really like you" Tubbo ignored the question as me and him talked for a while until he went to sleep, along with me.

END OF FLASHBACK

**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*
Y/N POV
**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

I wake up to my phone ringing over, and over, and over again. I gave up trying to ignore it and just answered it. "Hmmm." I rub my eyes trying to gain consciousness into the real world. "Hey y/n what's up...Did i wake you?" I hear from the other line..it took me a second to realize...it was Tommy. I was about to answer then i remembered what he did. I hung up, rolling out of bed and use the bathroom. I brush my teeth and fix my hair then go to my closet. I wasn't gonna let tommyinnit ruin my day after being sick. Not a chance. I decide the outfit and put it on.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
OUTFIT CHOICES

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾OUTFIT CHOICES

If you don't like these set it to your liking! :)⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

I felt good today. I planned to go to the library and study for tests i had in school as well as get some books and coffee. Then i would treat myself by watching the sunset at the beach. I grab my wallet, headphones, phone,computer, notebook, pencil and charger and put it in a mini handbag. I put my shoes on and grab my mask and head to wilburs room. I knock and wait for him to tell me to come in. "I'm heading out would you like anything?"

"No thank you, stay safe and text me whenever you get to wherever your going so i know your safe okay?" I nod and walk out the door and lock it, and start walking to the library. On the way i grabbed some coffee and a snack. The coffee shop was right next to the library so i didn't have to walk that far now. I loved the library...the forest green and light brown walls and exterior was beautiful and calming.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾
WHAT TO IMAGINE IT LOOK LIKE

I walked in and immediately smell the scent of honeycomb

I walked in and immediately smell the scent of honeycomb. It made me happy. I was a regular there at this point. "Welcome back y/n! come in to study again?" I hear the receptionist say as i nod and walk up the stairs, sitting down at the table. I open up my bag and take out my computer, notebook and pencil. I typed in the notes i had written in my notebook and when i was finished with studying for my test, i decide to do some missing assignments while i'm focused.

I finally finished the assignments and lay back in the chair. I pull out my phone and check the time, seeing it has been an hour and forty minutes. I then scroll down seeing a text from tubbo, and tommy, but of course i ignore him.

(Tubbo💛)

Hello y/n!
how are you today?
Your probably busy at the moment
text me back when you can!

Hello tubbo!
i am doing well today thank you for asking!
I'm sorry about now answering.
I was at the library:)

Oh okay!
I'll see you later then!
bye y/n!:]

**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

I smiled as I turned off my phone, going up to get some books. I look through at grab some books and reading what it is about, before going to the cashier to check out my books. I hand the cashier my money and then walked out. I walked to the beach and sat down on the sand, just in time where the sky was fading into a dark shade of pink, purple, and red. I take a picture and post it to instagram as i admire the sunset for a little longer. I text wilbur saying i'm coming home as i get up and start walking back home.

I threw some extra trash away i had on the way back home until i got there. Unlocking my door i came inside and greeted wilbur, before i ate and changed, flopping on my bed immediately falling asleep.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

HELLO MY EYES ARE SLOWLY CLOSING SO IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IM SO SLEEPY

TAKE CARE ILY

995 words