New friend?.

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Y/N POV
—————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. I grumble, rolling over and grabbing my phone. I turned off the incredibly annoying alarm and sat up, rubbing the crap out of my eyes. I hop out of bed, making my way to the closet. I had online classes today, this absolutely sucked.

I grabbed tubbos hoodie and threw it on along with some shorts and sat down at my desk. I hurried and put the touch bracelets on. I opened my pc and waited until it was time to join the zoom calls. It was around 7:50 am, classes started at 8:00. I had 10 minutes. I hurry myself out my room and down the hall, into the kitchen. I grabbed a muffin and ran back into my room, sitting at my desk and i checked the time on the bottom right, 7:57 am.

Opening zoom, i sit in the waiting room until class started. I was let in, and the rest of the class piled in. "Goodmorning students!" The teacher said and the students grumbled. "I know i know its early but its the protocol! Lets get started shall we?" And, she started teaching. I took notes and listened like a normal student, until my phone dinged. Tubbo and...who is that?

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

(Tubby:)<3)

Hiiii y/n! are you awake?

Yeah im in class right now though:(

Awwww:( Text me when your done:)

Okayyy:( ill miss you

Ill miss you too:( Bye!

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

(Random?)

Hey, im a person in your class and i wondered if you would like to be friends? :)

Oh, sure!

Pog! I saw you were in one of wilburs videos! How did you do it?

Oh, um. Me and wilbur are close:)

Thats so awesome! well i need to pay attention ,you too! ttyl!

+*:ꔫ:*﹤  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I had a bad feeling about this person, not going to lie. I'll give them a chance, it must be from the time my childhood friends left. Not all people are the same right? I should trust her. I sighed and gazed back onto the computer screen, paying attention until the end of the lesson. After it was done with, we all left and i checked the time, 11 am. I tapped the bracelet to see if he was wearing it.

*Tap, Tap* He was there. I smiled and Tapped it once more, before heading out of my room. Walking to wilburs room, i knocked. "Come in y/n!" Wilbur shouted and i opened the door and walked to his bed. "How was class?" He turned toward me. "Eh it was alright, someone asked to be my friend. I dont trust them though." I sighed and laid back onto the comforter.

"Aw y/n , im sure it will be just fine! If anything happens you know im always here. I'll beat them up mk?" He pointed his thumbs at himself. "Wil, you know you wouldnt beat anyone up." I laughed and his thumbs flopped down to his sides. He frowned. "Thanks for cheering me up y/n" He pouted, crossing his arms. I laughed and got up, walking to his chair where he sat. "Come here wil oh my lord i thought i was the little one" I laughed and engulfed him in a hug.