Happy.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
WILBUR POV
________

Tommy had told he what he had done, and how much he had regretted it. I also heard y/n had been ignoring tommy, but not tubbo. I don't really know how to fix this. I told tommy i would try my best sooner or later. But i had a plan with me and y/n today. I was gonna make her happy. I've been busy with work a lot so i haven't spent a lot of time with her. I stand up from my desk and go to her room, shaking her awake. "y/n! wake up today is gonna be a busy day so get ready." I shake her some more until she rolls over towards me and slowly sits up and starts getting ready. I decide to get ready myself.

WILBURS OUTFIT

I put on my shoes and I grab my car keys, wallet, phone, etc

I put on my shoes and I grab my car keys, wallet, phone, etc. I go out into the sitting room and wait for y/n.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Y/N POV.
________

I heard wilburs door open to i guess that means he's ready. I hurry and put on my outfit.

Y/N'S OUTFIT

I put on my shoes and grab my wallet, headphones, phone and etc

I put on my shoes and grab my wallet, headphones, phone and etc. I walk out into the living room where wilbur was and we were out the door. We hop in the car and he hands me the cord to play music. "You read my mind." He smiles and i play music.

-Now playing: Let's fall in love for the night by FINNEAS.-

"Lets fall in love for the night and forget in the morning~" me and wilbur sang along until i slowly fell back asleep. It felt like forever until i heard the car turn off. "Y/N were here at our first destination!" Wilbur says and i open my eyes to see the exterior of a art gallery. If you didn't know i loved art, i love to paint and draw it was one of my comfort hobbies. "Wilbur thank you so much this is sick!" I run around the car and hug him before we walk in.