No way.

・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・
WILBUR POV:)
——————-

I woke up the next morning, around 7:30 am. I stretch and sit up from my bed, standing up. I made my way to the kitchen, and made a fresh pot of coffee. While that was brewing, i walked over to y/n's room to see if she was asleep. She was sitting up on her bed, staring down at her phone. "y/n..? why are you awake? you never wake up this early unless something is going on?"

She looked at me dead in the eyes, and her smile slowly faded, there were dark circles under her eyes, she looked so tired. "Y/n! have you slept at all?!" I hurried over to her bedside and sat down next to her. She began to cry. "Wil, tubbo hasn't answered me at all since last night! what if i did something?" y/n hiccupped, hugging onto my arm. "Aw y/n im sure you did nothing wrong. Ill see if anything happened with tubbo and you get some sleep okay?" I patted her head and she laid down.

"I have to go run some errands, please get some rest." I tucked her in and left the room, letting her be alone. By that time the coffee was well done, and i poured it into my mug. I walked back into my room and grabbed my keys, wallet and any other needs and walked back to y/n's room. I opened the door slightly, and she was fast asleep. I smile and walk down the hallway and out the house, getting into my car.

Starting it, i went onto my phone and texted tubbo that i was on my way and set my phone down, slowly exiting out of the driveway. I was on the highway, and noticed it was way, WAY too quiet. I looked to my area in front of me before looking down and quickly plugging my aux cord into my phone. I made sure i was still safe, and put on some music.

-NOW PLAYING, FALSE DIRECTION BY DAYGLOW-

I hummed along while driving down the highway,  i was nearly an hour or so into the drive, i lost time. I look at my phone and see it was 9:50. Only 10 more minutes and i would be at tubbo's place. I jammed along to most of my music, tapping to the beat on the steering wheel. I turned right onto a street corner and down the neighborhood, parking in front of tubbo's house. I saw a glimpse of him looking through his bedroom window, then he must of ran down because not even 10 seconds later he was outside, holding a giant bee. It kind of looked like the one y/n had.

I laughed and unlocked the car doors, letting him sit in front. "Hello wilbur!" Tubbo was really exited today, and i laugh. "Hello tubbo! How are you today?" I looked back and started backing up, driving down the neighborhood once again. "Im doing great! Im so exited to hang out with y/n!- and you wil, of course" He laughed and we sat in a comfortable silence, i was listening to the quiet background music while tubbo looked out the window, hugging his bee.

Soon after we were back at my place. "Hey tubbo im gonna go back inside first and bring y/n into the living room, ill leave the door open so you wont make noise. Then you can surprise her! Sound good?" I watched  as his face sparkled with excitement.  All he did was nod, and i got out of the car. I unlocked the front door and walked inside, into y/n's room. She was awake by this point, sitting at her desk, drawing. "Knock Knock y/n i need to talk to you. Come to the sitting room." Then i walked out and sat down at the couch.

Y/n came out shortly after, and sat down right behind the front door. Great. "Oh wait i forgot something in the car, you stay here, k? dont move." I quickly ran outside and gave tubbo a thumbs up, and he walked towards the front door. Tubbo slowly trailed behind me, making sure that y/n wasnt suspicious. "Okay y/n...This is hard to tell you...but-"

・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・

Y/N POV

--------

I was worried about what wilbur had to say. The way he sounded so serious..i wonder if it was something bad about tubbo. "Okay y/n...This is hard to tell you, but-" He was interrupted. "BUT I AM HERE HI HI" Tubbo shouted from behind the couch, jumping up. I jumped up and fell backwards onto the floor, he scared me so bad i felt like i saw my life flash before my eyes. "Wait-what- TUBBO?!" I shout and hurry onto my feet, running over to him and tackling him in a hug.

"You had me so worried" I set my head on his shoulder, not letting go. "Im really sorry y/n i fell asleep early and i wanted to surprise you!" He laughed and held me tight. We pulled away and i looked over at wilbur, mouthing a "thank you". Wil nodded and i grabbed tubbo's hand, bringing him towards my room. He set his stuff down by my bedside and stretched. "I cant believe your actually here!" I smiled and he laughed, pulling me into another hug. "I planned it last minute with wilbur. I wanted to surprise you because he has been telling me you have been sad recently".

"oh, well dont worry about that im just fine now!" I said and pulled away. Tubbo looked at me with a frown. "Promise?" He tilted his head. "I promise tubbo, now what do you want to do first?" I waved my hands around in excitement. "Maybe we should go out and explore?" Tubbo suggested and my eyes beamed with joy. I knew EXACTLY where to take us.
______________________________

HI CURRENT READERS HOW ARE YOU? HOPE YOUR DOING WELL AND I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! How are we feeling after ranboo lore? AND AFTER TOMMY AND TUBBO MEETUP WTF also i'm sorry if there's any mistakes i didn't really proof read this

HI CURRENT READERS HOW ARE YOU? HOPE YOUR DOING WELL AND I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! How are we feeling after ranboo lore? AND AFTER TOMMY AND TUBBO MEETUP WTF  also i'm sorry if there's any mistakes i didn't really proof read this

ILYSM TAKE CARE