Can i call you tonight?.

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ Y/N POV ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I wake up to the bright sunlight shining in my face.
Lord it felt like i was asleep forever. I turn over and check my phone. 11:37 am. Oh, that's not as bad as i thought. I read over notifications like twitter or youtube.

"Tommyinnit has posted on youtube."

"New tweet from Philza."

"Tubbo has sent you a friend request."

Oh tubbo sent me a fr- WAIT TUBBO SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST WHAT ?!??

+*::**::*+゚

Tubbo has sent you a friend request.

accept.          decline.

No way no way no way no way. I quickly accept and get up, Doing my little happy dance. I hurry and do my business in the bathroom before i ran over to wilburs room, I knew he would be awake because it's 11 after all. I knocked and knocked. "Wil will wil wil wil can i come in pleaseee" i hear footsteps before the bedroom door opened, revealing a very tall man i call my older brother. "Holy cow i forget how tall you are." He chuckles I shuffle myself in and sit on the bed. "What is it y/n? why are you so exited all of a sudden?" Wil sat down at his desk and turned towards me. "Guess whhhaaattt tubbo added me on discord!" I say flapping my hands in excitement. "Oh really? that's awesome! do u plan on talking- to him more?"

He kept looking at his computer, weird. "Yeah it's amazing seeing the person who helped you so much talks to you and even ADDS you on media's! AAA i'm so exited!!! Also ranboo plans to stream today! i'll definitely need to watch." I flip back onto his bed, kicking my feet up into the air. "I hope tubbo won't find me annoying though, that's the scary part. Same with tommy. And everyone i-" I started rambling again, and quickly stopped. "Hey hey y/n your not annoying to anyone. Never will you be annoying. I don't think tubbo thinks your annoying, Same with tommy and everyone else! You are the most heartwarming and funniest person to walk this earth-" I hear a faint shout coming from his computer. "What was that?"

He looks over to his computer and quickly presses his volume tab. "Are you on call with anyone?.." I walk over to his computer ad he covers the screen with his arms. "What are you hiding from me?".     "Wait no i'm not-" I move his arms and see he's in a call with Tubbo,Tommy,Ranboo, and philza, unmuted. "Wilbur why didn't you tell me i made a fool out of myself!" I run my fingers through my hair as i start to pace around wilburs room, panicking.

They definitely think i'm annoying now. I made a bad first impression to ranboo and phil! RANBOO. The other person who helped me as much as tubbo did.  God i'm such a fool....

Tears forming in my eyes as i try to walk out of wil's room. Wilbur grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug. "Y/N calm down before you have a anxiety attack. Just calm down, nobody in the call thinks your annoying. Please. Calm. Down." I slowly hug him back as i calm down. "I'll be in my room." I mumbled as i walked out, grabbing a snack and heading to my room. I flip down on my bed and turn on my phone. Huh...?

*Tommyinnit started following you*

*Ranboo started following you*

*Ranboo sent you a friend request.*

*Tubbo started following you*
7 other.