Tommy.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
TUBBO POV
_________

I woke up by the smell of honey. I slowly open my eyes and remember everything from yesterday, meeting y/n, the beach, the shop, the movie, even right before i fell asleep. I was still in y/n's arms, as warm as can be. I smile and lay my head back down in the crook of her neck, falling back asleep.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °
Y/N POV
_____

I felt something move under me, i open my eyes and look down, seeing tubbo sleeping there, peacefully. Then i remembered what i said when i was half asleep. He's just here because i didnt want him to leave. Why did i say that..did it ruin anything? I shouldnt let this moment go to waste. I smile and rest my head back on the pillow and play with his hair. I softly hummed along to a song i liked, as i stared at the open window. The song was coming to an end, and then tubbo woke up. "Oh im sorry did i wake you?" I say and look down at him. "Mmm no its okay" Tubbo said and smiled. "Alright" I softy said and continued to play with his hair.

We sat there in eachother embrace, in silence. Not an akward silence, just a comforting one, like in the romance movies. I hummed along to another song and after a few lines he noticed what song it was and started humming along. We both smiled at eachother and continued, before the door opened, revealing big man innit. "What the fuck did i just walk in on-" He said sarcastically.

I rub my eyes and look at tommy blankly. "tubbo you really are a simp" Tommy said again and rolled his eyes. "What is with you and calling me a simp 24/7" tubbo said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. I slightly frowned when he got up. But it was probably just a one time thing. "Because you are one, see y/n frowned when you got up, you guys are both simps " Tommy said pointing at me, making tubbo turn his head. "What- No i did not-" I quickly said, turning a slight gradient of pink and red. Tubbo smiled to himself and turned his head to tommy again. "Anyway i came in here to say breakfast is ready." He said before standing up and walking downstairs.

I got up from off the bed and stretched, before also walking downstairs, tubbo following behind. "Goodmorning sleepy heads!" Tubbo's mother greeted from the kitchen, giving me a warm smile. "Oh, what time is it?" Tubbo asked, sitting down at the island table. "It's 11 am." She added. I nodded and also sat down at the table, thanking her for the food. She smiled in response and i started eating. Tommy kept playing around like always, trying to make me and tubbo laugh. "Tommy please i just want to eat without dying" I say rolling my eyes. We finished eating and put our plates in the sink, before heading upstairs.

"Tommy arent you leaving today?" Tubbo asked, gaining tommy's attention. "Yeah, my dad should be here in around 20 minutes." Tommy replied and tubbo nodded. I laid back onto tubbo's bed, before grabbing my phone and opening twitter. I quickly and secretly take a photo of tommy and title it "Idiot" before mentioning him in it and posting it. It was around 2 minutes later before he noticed, and glaring at me. "You bitch, delete that." Tommy said sounding like an angry ipad kid. I laugh and shake my head no and tommy stood up. "Delete it. Now." He said again. "Nope!" I say folding my arms.

He ran at me and tried to grab my phone, before i quickly sat up and crawled behind tubbo. "Please save me tubby" I quickly said, hitting tommy's hand away. Tubbo tried his best to protect me before tommy just gave up. "Ill get you back for that." Tommy replied, plopping back down on the desk chair. We chatted for a little longer. "My dad just texted me saying he's here, ill be going now." Tommy said getting up and grabbing his bag. "Wait!" I said and got up, going to my bag and grabbing something. The matching necklaces i got yesterday. I give tommy the star one and he smiled, before giving me a hug. "Nice spending time with you both"

He smiled again before pulling away, giving tubbo a hug next. We said out final goodbyes and tommy left. We both plopped down on the bed and sighed. "Hey im bored do you want to go out somewhere?" Tubbo suggested and i looked over at him. "Sure! where to?" I asked and he looked back at me. "It's a surprise" He smiled and sat up, and i did also. "Okayyy ill go get ready then" I smiled and he nodded. I grabbed my bag and headed towards his bathroom, shutting the door. I unpack the clothes and put my outfit on.

Y/N OUTFIT

(IF U DONT LIKE IT MAKE IT TO YOUR LIKING!)

I smiled and brushed my hair, before knocking. "Is it safe?" I asked. "Yeah" Tubbo said softly. I smiled and walked out, and tubbo looked up from his phone, and looking at me. He smiled. "Pretty." He muttered under is breath. "Hm?" I said and sat down next to him. "Oh- nothing nothing." He smiled, turning bright pink. He was wearing jeans and a Green crewneck, with a bee in the middle. I smiled and we both got up, and i grabbed my phone, wallet, and headphones. He also grabbed his things and put on our shoes.

I looked up at him and he was staring at me. He smiled before turning away. "Lets go?" He questioned. "Lets go." I replied and we walked out the door and down the stairs. "Hello! where are you heading off to?" Tubbo's dad asked. "Just going out in town" Tubbo replied and i smiled. His dad nodded and we walked out the door.

___________

HIIIII I HOPED U LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS BORING BUT IM SO TIRED RN AND ALSO IMPORTANT MESSAGE

i'm going to probably be busy for the next 2 days which means i might not post updates until:( I'm so so sorry i'll make it up to you whenever i can!

I love you all and tysm for almost 2k reads!

Take care!!!

<3
1082 words