Break the distance.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Y/N POV
_______

I wake up extremely exited and nervous. Today was the day, the day i would meet tubbo, face to face. I smile and grab my phone, seeing it was 7 am. I really woke up early today. I have around 2 hours to get ready, I hop off my bed and walk out of my room and into wilburs room. "Psst...wil are you awake?" I peek through the crack of the door. "Yeah come in" He whispered back. "Oh my you actually scared the crap out of me." I say as i walk in and plop down on his bed. "How- nevermind anywayyy how are you feeling about today?"

"Still kind of nervous but im super exited!" I wave my hands around and smile. "Thats good! Now go get ready for your big day! Come on go go!" Wilbur stands up and pulls me up, pushing me out of his room. I hop back into my room and go to take a shower. After i finished, i decided i would let my hair air-dry. I walk to my closet and pick out the outfit i have been saving for this day.

Y/N OUTFIT

if you don't like it change it to your liking!♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I look in the mirror and smile, it was all perfect. I go back into the bathroom and brush my teeth, and put on some Chapstick. I smile and look in the mirror, doing the little finger guns before i walk out. I walk over to my bag and make sure i had everything packed. If you didnt know i was staying for 3 days. I heard we were going swimming so i packed extra clothing along with my hygiene items, charger, headphones, wallet, etc.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I grab my phone from my back pocket and check the time, 8:24 am. Holy honk time goes by so fast when your waiting for something your exited about. I feel like im forgetting something though...hmmm...oh! my sketchbook! I hurry and grab it out of my desk drawer and pack it in my bag along with a pen and a pencil. I smile knowing im all packed, and i leave my room.
_________

I walked into the kitchen of freshly brewed coffee, and wilbur. "I made us both coffee, cause the ride there is at least 2 hours." He smiled and handed me my mug. "Ohhh so thats why you woke me up so early." I said and he smiled. "I like your outfit, im sure tubbo will too." Wilbur played and i gave him the death glare. "Anywayyyy were gonna leave in about 20 minutes make sure you have everything ready and bring it to the car okay?" I smile and nod before he walked into the sitting room, and i walked into my room.

I made sure everything was ready and then i ran over to my desk drawer, pulling out a glass bee perfume bottle. It was honey scented which i loved. I spray some on and smile, before packing it also. I bring my bag out to the kitchen then run back to my room and grab my phone. I dial tubbos number and it rings about 2 times before he answered. "HIII Y/N" he yelled from the other line. "HELLO Y/N" Yelled another voice from the line, Tommy. "HELLO TUBBY AND TOMMY" I yelled back and we all bursted into laughter. "im leaving in around 5 minutes ill be there in around 2 hours or so!" I say as i laughed.