Surprise.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °
Y/N POV
_____

We walked out of the door, and he lead the way. I walked along side of him, and we stayed silent for a little while. "Sooo can i have a hint of where were going?" i said, breaking the silence. He looked at me and thought about it for a second. "Hm, active movement?" I said smiling as he kept walking. "Are you taking me to a gym?" I jokingly stated. "No-" He laughed. We chatted for a little while more, i was looking at him while walking, listening to him talk. "Y/n watch out-" Tubbo said as he grabbed my hand, moving me closer to him. "you almost just walked into a pole-" He snorted, laughing.

"Oh-" I laughed along with him. We kept walking, still hand in hand. I wonder if he still noticed. We walked along until we got to this building. "Hey um, i didnt ask earlier because i didnt want to ruin the suprise but, do you know how to skate?.." He mumbled. "Oh um, not really-" I said, laughing. He frowned for a second, then smiled. "Okay thats fine! ill just teach you! Is that fine or do you want to go somewhere else?" I smiled and hugged him.

He hugged me back. "Its totally fine. I love this thank you so much." I smile and we hugged for a little longer, until we separated. "Of course" he softly spoke and smiled, before he opened the door and we both walked in. "Hello! Skates for 2 people?" The worked said, giving us a warm smile. "Yep!" Tubbo said and smiled, handing the woman the money. "Hey no fair i would have paid" I frowned. "Too late now" He smiled.

We opened the door to the rink, as music filled our ears. There was a disco ball and so many fun colors, everywhere. We walked over to the skates and picked our size. We sat down and put them on, and i waited for tubbo to finish tying them. He looked up at me and smiled, before standing up, i smiled back. He held his hand out and i took it, standing up as best as i could.

I wobbled around, until i finally gained my balance. I looked at tubbo who was laughing at me. I frowned. "mean" i sarcastically pouted. "Are you ready?" He stopped laughing. "Yep i think im ready-" I said, still scared. He grabbed both of my hands. "Okay so you push of with the foot most comfortable and then just repeat with your other foot!" He said as he stood infront of me. "Do you think your ready?" He asked once again. "Yep" i softy said and smiled. He kept our hands interlocked and he started slowly skating backwards. I pushed off with the foot i was comfortable with, then my other, moving forward.

"Woahhh" i gasped, looking down. "Keep going you got this!" He cheered me on, and started going backwards again. I pushed off and started moving a little faster. He kept holding on to make sure i wouldn't fall, and we slowly made a circle around the rink. "We did it!" tubbo cheered. I smiled. "Yeahh!" I cheered along with him. I got too carried away with cheering, i forgot i was skating. I started to panic, trying to push off with the wrong foot. Yeah, that didnt end well. I fell backwards, causing tubbo to fall aswell. "oh jeez im sorry i didnt mean to pull you with me-" i said snorting, laughing. "Its okay, are you okay-" He said in-between wheezes.

"Yeah i'm alright-" I said as i got up, giving tubbo my hand to also get up. He smiled and took my hand, standing up. We stayed hand in hand and i looked at him, and he looked at me and nodded, and we started skating again. We were the same pace so neither of us would fall. I noticed i actually was used to the skating now. "Tubbo i got used to it!" I pointed out and he looked at me, then smiled. "Your doing great!" he smiled. I laughed and we kept skating, singing along to the songs. He readjusted his hand and put it back in mine.

In that exact moment, the song started playing...Marry you by bruno mars. I looked at tubbo who was already looking at me and we both smiled. He moved to where he was infront of me again and grabbed both of my hands. We slowly danced along, singing out hearts out to the lyrics. We spun around and kept singing, until he almost tripped. I busted out laughing at his stupidity, and we continued to skate, until the song ended. We hopped off of the rink and sat down, taking off the skates. I put on my shoes and put the skates back up, walking back to tubbo.

"Woahh it feels weird to walk now" I said walking in circles. He admired as i kept walking in circles, smiling. He got up and put up his skates and we walked out the door. "Have a good night!" The worker said. We thanked them and walked out, heading back to his house. "I can't believe it's already night time, that means i have to go home tomorrow" I frown, dragging my feet as i walked. "I know right" He also frowned before he stopped walking. "Oh i almost forgot! I had one more place i wanted to take you!" He smiled as he took my hand and started running up a hill.

I tried my best to stay on pace as he kept dragging me up the hill. We stopped at this little area, with a blanket on the floor, a candle, and some snacks. "Woahh" I said and ran over. I sat down and grabbed the candle. Vanilla honey. "It smells really nice!" I said, sniffing the candle once more. "Do you like it?" He said softly. "I love it! Oh perfect timing! I had this in my pocket!" I smiled, as i pulled out the matching heart necklaces. He gasped and smiled, before i stood up and helped him put it on. He smiled and looked down, inspecting the heart. I laughed and gave him mine and i turned around, letting him help me put mine on. He put it over my head and i lifted up my hair, and then it was on.

"Do you like it?" I asked and he looked at me. "Of course i like it" He said pulling me into a hug. "Im glad" i said as i hugged tubbo back. We pulled away and laid down on the blanket, watching the stars. We watched the stars for a while before we headed back to tubbo's house. "Welcome back!" Tubbo's mother greeted us. "Hello!" i said as i smiled. "Have you two eaten yet?" she asked. "Yeah! thank you though." Tubbo said and we headed upstairs.

"im gonna go change" i said and he nodded. I went into the bathroom and changed into the hoodie tubbo let me wear yesterday and some black sweatpants. I fix my hair and walk out, where tubbo's already passed out asleep on his bed. I smiled and grabbed the blanket, covering him up. "Goodnight tubby" i whispered, as i grabbed a blanket and turned off his light, heading downstairs. I laid down on the couch and covered myself up, slowly falling asleep shortly after.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

HI LOVES LONG CHAPTER! I MIGHT BE BUSY TOMORROW BUT I SWEAR ILL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE YOU ALL A CHAPTER!
tysm for 2k reads also!
Ilysm take care!

1295 words