My yellow.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
Y/N POV
_________

Monday
10:48 am.

"y/n...y/n..wake up your late for your online classes...y/n!" I hear someone say until i realize. It's wilbur. I shoot up and look over to see wilbur standing at my bedside looking panicked. "don't scare me like that fucking hell! you're late for your classes hurry and get ready and join." He tosses me my phone and i then turn it on to see it's 10:48. I missed 2 classes already. I shoot up and run to my bathroom, fixing my hair and hurrying back to my room and run to my desk, turning my pc on. I go to the zoom and put in the password, showing up right on time for the 3rd class.

"Phew..." I hurry and bring out my textbook, pencils, and headphones. "y/n please turn your camera on." Shoot, I check my looks in my phone camera and turn my camera on. After the professor explained what to do, I plugged in my headphones and put on some music. The first on shuffle was my all time favorite.

(Author here pls don't make fun of me i really love this song still😭)

-Now playing, Teenage dream by katy perry-

  ҉    ҉    ҉    ҉    ҉  

I turn the pages in my textbook, highlighting important parts , singing along.

You think I'm pretty, without any makeup on,
You think I'm funny, when I tell the punchline wrong I know you get me, so I let my walls come down

I hear muffled laughs through my pc so i turn my music volume up louder, not caring.

Before you met me, I was alright But things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life
Now every February, you'll be my Valentine

Let's go all The way tonight No regrets Just love We can dance Until we die You and I Will be young forever

I heard my teacher talk but i did not care, i turned the volume up to the max and starting singing my soul out.

You make me Feel like I'm living a Teenage dream The way you turn me on I can't sleep Let's run away and don't ever look back Don't ever look back My heart stops When you look at me Just one touch Now baby, I believe This is real So take a chance And don't ever look back Don't ever look back!

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

I felt really really happy as the song started fading out, and the volume going down, revealing the massive amounts of laughter and bickering. "Miss y/n! I've been calling your name for so long! Your mic is unmuted. If you can't listen please leave my class!." The class bursts into laughter as i look over in the top right corner of my screen. I wasn't muted. Oh well, This is going to make me the class joke. I panick and leave the zoom, banging my hands on my desk. "AAAAAAAAAAAGH WHY DIDNT I NOTICE IM SO STUPID" I scream out in anger and embarrassment of myself. I hear fast footsteps in the hallway as my door flings open.

"Y/n i'm in a meeting why are you YELLING!?!?" Wilbur screeches at me. "I just embarrassed myself infront of my whole classroom." I rub my eyes and run my hands through my hair. "And how did you manage to do that?!?"