Parents.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊
Y/N POV.
_____
||T.W YELLING ABUSE AND SENSITIVE TOPICS||

I wake up, completely drained and unmotivated. Wilbur told me mine and his parents were going to come over today. Just great. I'll just stay in my room all day, they wouldn't want to see me anyways. I slowly sit up and hop out of bed, grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a dark green hoodie that had a little bee in the top left. I smile as i go into the washroom and wash my face, brush my hair and my teeth, etc. I walk out immediately meeting with wilbur. "Goodmorning y/n!" He greeted and gave me a hug. I just hummed in response. "Hey y/n i know your upset about today but i promise you i won't let anything happen to you okay? I'm trying my best to make you happy please just stick with me." I felt a little bad so i gave him a smile.

"Mom and dad said they will be here about 3pm. " I nod and head back to my room, sitting at my desk and bring out my art supplies, finishing the tubbo art i started last night. I was focused on the hair until my phone started buzzing in my hoodie pocket. I take it out and look at the caller ID, it's a group call with tommy and tubbo. I guess i could join.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

Tommy: Ello y/n!

Y/N: mmmm.

Tubbo: Are you okay?

Y/N: ugh no, my parents are coming over and it's gonna suck hard for me.

Tommy: If your okay with it can i ask why?

Y/N: sure. When i was born my parents never really wanted me. I was mostly taken care of by wilbur and when he moved they wouldn't feed me or show me any love. They got drunk a lot and took they're anger out on me, hitting me and throwing me around because of something i couldn't help with. I had to learn things by myself. Around the age of 13 wilbur got tired of it and helped me move in with him. I never saw them again.

Tubbo: y/n i am so so sorry that happened to you. Me and tommy will stay on the phone until they leave okay? We want you safe, we care about you a lot.

Tommy: Exactly. I'm 100% sure wilbur would agree.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

I started working on the tubbo art again, i must have been really focused cause tommy and tubbo were both screaming at me.

Y/N: My lord what i'm sorry i was really focused on something

Both tommy and tubbo: What are you doing?

both tommy and tubbo: JINX! JINX AGAIN

Y/N : i'm working on a piece of art.

Tubbo: Oooo can i see what is it?

——

I sigh and turn on my camera, putting the canvas into the camera frame, without my face showing.

Y/N: Yes it's tubbo please tommy. It looks weird cause it's not finished.

Tubbo: Woah that looks amazing? Could i put that as my new profile picture for twitter?

Y/N: Yeah sure just wait until i'm finished.

Tommy: No fair y/n i want one!

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

I turn off my camera as Tommy folded his arms and tried to look angry before bursting out into laughter. I laughed along with them until i heard a door open. "Hello mom and dad!" I heard wilbur say. My smile completely faded and tubbo and tommy immediately knew what had happened. "Y/N keep talking to us forget your parents." Tubbo said as tommy agreed. Tommy told me what he wanted in his painting while i wrote it all down and drew an image of what i wanted it to look like in my head. "Hey wilbur is the bitch here?" I heard my dad yell and tommy's smile went dark. He looked like he was going to murder someone.

"U-Um...well tommy what's with the um..look?" I tried to change the subject. "Don't act like he didn't just call you that. I will NEVER let someone call you a bitch." Tubbo agreed and i just tried my best to ignore it, continuing to work on the tubbo art. "WHERE IS SHE!" I hear mother say as i hear doors opening and slamming shut. "Mom stop it!" Wilbur yelled. Mom and dad were 100% drunk. I took my phone and hurried to put on my shoes before running to my window, opening it quickly and climbing out. I plop down on the ground and start running with my phone in my hand. I didn't care where i was going, i needed to get out of there. I slowly stop running to catch my breath and found myself at a park. I sit on the swing and started to cry. I sobbed and sobbed not even caring i was still on a call with tommy and tubbo.

"Y/N please talk to us." Tubbo pleaded. I tried to answer before completely losing it again. "Hey hey y/n it's okay here count to 10 with me." Tubbo tried again. "10...9...8...7..." I started to calm down as the tears slowly stopped flooding out my eyes. "6...5...4...3..2..1" Tubbo and i said in unison until i completely calmed down. I let out a big sigh and started swinging. "Y/N i talked to wilbur about where you were and he said your parents left are you okay with going back home?" Tommy asked. That's why he's been so quiet. "Yeah i think so...I'm gonna leave the call. Tubbo thank you so much...and tommy again thank you...i'll make sure to text you both." They both nodded and i took my leave.

I walked all the way home and climbed back into my window. I slowly opened my door to see wilbur pacing around the sitting room until he saw me. "Oh thank god your okay." Wilbur was crying? He ran up to me and embraced me in a warm hug. I melt into the hug and we both sobbed in each other's arms. We pull away and i realize wilbur had a bruise on his face. "Wil what is this..? what happened?" I touched the mark on his face. It looked like he had been punched.

"Mom and dad looked all around the house for you, i tried pulling them away and dad punched me. It's okay though as long as your safe. I'll make sure they never come back here. NEVER. I'll make you happy again." Wilbur smiled, tears streaming down his face. "Wilbur this is amazing but please you got punched because of me! I'm so sorry..." I hugged him again as he rubbed my back. "It's okay. I'm glad Tommy and Tubbo stuck with you to make sure you were safe. They really care for you. Especially tubbo."

I smiled when he said tubbos name. We calmed down and separated into our own rooms, Before i quickly put away my art supplies and plugged in my phone, texting tubbo goodnight before laying down in bed, soon falling into a deep deep sleep.

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊ ‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙
HELLO LOVES I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS IM SORRY ABOUT THE SENSITIVE TOPICS TELL ME IF I NEEDED A TW FOR ANYTHING ELSE!

Take care i love you!

1246 words