Planning.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
TUBBO POV
______

I couldn't really sleep much last night. Knowing how y/n's parents treated her and hearing her cry..it made me sad. That wasn't the main reason though. I had planned to ask her if she would like to meet up with me and tommy and have some fun. I check my phone to look a the time. 1:13 pm. She's probably awake by now. I should text her and ask.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。
Y/N POV
_______
I woke up again to the bright sunlight shining in my face. I slowly rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair and washed my face and walked to my closet. I pick a dark green turtleneck sweater and some black jeans.

I put on my necklace that had a bee on it with my name initial carved in

I put on my necklace that had a bee on it with my name initial carved in. I walk out into the kitchen and brew some coffee. While that brewed i grabbed my coffee cup and some creamer. After it was done, I carefully take the jug out and pour the liquid in my cup, along with some creamer. I grab my mug and head back to my room and sit down at my desk. I go onto my pc and see it was 12:45 am. I open spotify and play my main playlist.

-NOW PLAYING, Hello? Clairo.-

I take out my art supplies from my desk drawers along with my sketch book and start working on my tubbo art again. It was so so close to being finished, all it needed was a background. I added some gradient colors and then after it dried i added bees surrounding him. Just as i added the last bee, my notification went off.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I check my phone and saw it was tubbo.

(Tubbs💛)

Hiiii y/n!

Hellooo tubbo!

I had a questionnnn

Yeahhh?

I was wondering if you would like to hangout with me and tommy like in 4 daysss?
Pleaseeeee
Wilbur said it was up to you

I don't want to bother you two tubby

But you won't! i promise we will have so much fun!

Alright fine:) Is wilbur bringing me?

LETS GOO! :]
Yes wilbur said he would bring you
Can't wait to see you y/n!

You too! I gotta work on the tommy art now before he has a fit i'll show you the finished art i made of u!

Alright! see you in 4 days:)

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I sent him a picture of the finished art and smiled as he said it was beautiful. He also saved it and put it as his twitter pfp. I laugh to myself before i start working on the proportions for tommy's face on my page. I worked on the tommy art for a little more until wilbur knocked on my door. "Come in!" He shuffled his tall self into my room and came up behind me. "Oooo now your doing art for tommy?" He laughed as he complimented it. "Tommy got mad i was only drawing tubbo so he told me to draw him next." I say as i start working on the clothes. "Oh okay well i came to ask if you wanted to come walk with me." I looked outside and it was dark. "Wilbur it's dark outside-"

"I know but that's what makes it beautiful! It's really peaceful to go out at night." He smiles as i agreed and put on my shoes. I grab my headphones, phone and my wallet just in case. I go into the sitting room and me and wilbur walked out the door. We walked along the sidewalk and i noticed how pretty it truly was at night. All the lamp posts were on, all the stars spread out all over the sky like butter spread on toast.

( that was cringe pls i'm sorry)

I plugged in my headphones and gave wilbur a headphone, as i played hey there Delilah. We sang along like nobody else was in the world. I stopped singing along when i noticed a little gas station.

"Wil wil can we go in and get snacks please" He nodded and i skipped along into the gas station, where we were both greeted by the receptionist

"Wil wil can we go in and get snacks please" He nodded and i skipped along into the gas station, where we were both greeted by the receptionist. "Welcome!" I smile as i walk over to the slurpy machine. "Hmmmm what flavor." I talked to myself. "I recommend the tropical berry one." Someone crept up behind me i jumped until i realized who it was. "Fundy! what are you doing here?" I smile and give him a hug as he hugs back. "I got hungry so i just decided to stop by to get snacks until i saw you here, is wil here?" I nod and point over to wilbur who was looking astonished at the salmon. "Ohhh i get it okay i really recommend the tropical berry though!" I thank him as he walked over to wilbur and they chatted. I grab a cup and fill it up with the tropical berry Fundy recommended and Try it.

It really tasted good. He was right about it tasting well. I walk over to the snacks and grab some crisps and chocolate, before walking to the cashier and paying. I walk over to wilbur and fundy who were still chatting. "Will i'm getting sleepy can we go home nowwww" I whined as i leant on his arm. "Yeah of course let me just pay for my things real quick." He walked over to the cashier and payed as me wil and fundy all walked out. "well i'm going to take my leave i'll talk to you both later!" Fundy said as he turned the other way, heading home.

Me and wilbur walked home as i finally finished the slurpy, and eating half the crisps. We got home and i ran up to my room, where i put the rest of the crisps and chocolate on my bedside counter. I changed into a brown zip up hoodie and some black shorts, and plugged up my phone. I layed down and covered myself up, putting on a old ranboo VOD. Where he played the mob mod with wilbur and slimecicle. I smiled as he greeted the chat and started playing, where i slowly dozed off....

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

HI LOVES HAPPY READING OOO HOW WE FEELING HMMMM?
remember take care of yourself and others!

I love you<3

1071 words