𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Minju and Chenle stood outside, guarding the door. They weren't really sure what they thought was going to happen after they locked the two in. But they were certainly hoping that it would result in the two sorting out their issues.

Nari appeared with Renjun beside her, the girl happily munching on her bag of chips. "Hey, guys-" The two leaped towards the girl, placing their hands over her mouth.

"Don't be too loud, we don't want them to know we're still out here." Minju quickly explained, Nari slowly nodding her head as their hands were still covering her mouth.

Renjun stifled a laugh as he watched their interaction. Nari tapped the top of their hands, signaling for them to remove it. "Right... Okay, so how's the plan going?" She asked, this time making sure to whisper.

Minju sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "They haven't said a word since Jisung realized Sua was there too. It's been-" Chenle checked his watch, "-15 minutes." He finished.

Nari nodded her head, disappointment evident in her eyes. "Why are you here though?" Minju asked Renjun, as the boy only stood silently.

"I, actually, came to get you." He smiled at her. She raised her eyebrow at him in a questioning manner. "You look like you're in desperate need of coffee."

"I am, how'd you even know?" She asked, shocked.

Renjun shrugged, turning towards her with a smile. "Guess I just know you too well." He said, teasingly.

Minju smiled back at him, eyes shining as excitement coursed through her body. Chenle awkwardly coughed beside them and the two quickly turned their heads toward him.

"Oh, do you guys wanna come with?" Minju asked, smile still on her face.

"No, it's fine. We'll just leave you two lovebirds be," Nari answered for both of them. Chenle nodded his head in agreement, a sly smile on his face.

Renjun chuckled at Nari's words, before grabbing Minju's hand. "Come on, we have 45 minutes left." He said, pulling the girl to walk beside him.

"Bye, guys!" Minju yelled over her shoulder.

Chenle and Nari watched the two until they disappeared out of the doors. "Well..." Nari said, eyeing Chenle with a childish grin.

"Well, indeed, Nari. Well, indeed." Chenle said, wrapping his arm around the much shorter girl's shoulders. "Fries?" He asked.

"Fries!" She yelled, making Chenle smile.

Before they left, he quickly ran over to the locked door. Hearing no sound from the other side, he rolled his eyes. "You two better start talking, because I'm not opening this door until you made up." He yelled then running away to the cafeteria, Nari chasing after him.

Jisung and Sua momentarily locked eyes, before looking away again. The awkward atmosphere has been suffocating them for more than twenty minutes. Jisung cleared his throat, raking his brain for something to say.

"Do you like me?" Sua asked, beating him to it.

The boy snapped his head towards the girl, who was looking everywhere but his eyes. He hesitated before answering. He didn't want to confess and still end up with a broken heart. He couldn't handle getting rejected, but he knew he had to be honest. "I do, I really do." He answered.

Sua only stared at him, eyes wide as she didn't expect an answer. "Oh..." She said, "H-how long?" She asked, mentally cringing when she stuttered.

Jisung let out a breathy laugh, "A long time actually... To be honest, it could easily be more than two years now."

"Two...years?" She asked, in disbelief.

The boy once again just laughed, trying to hide his nervousness. "Yeah, was it not obvious?" He enquired.

Sua looked down at her hands as she started thinking back to Jisung's actions towards her the past few months. A blush crept on her cheeks as she realized how oblivious she had been. "I'm sorry..." She said, feeling stupid for brushing him off.

"Oh, yeah, it's nothing. It's not like I ever expected you to reciprocate my feelings, anyway." He tried smiling at her, but the pain in his chest
made it hard.

"Wait, no! It's not like that... It's just... I don't know." She said, unsure of her own feelings.

Jisung nodded his head as he slowly got rejected by the girl. "I'm sorry for kissing you, though. I probably shouldn't have done that. I just thought that maybe you felt the same way, when you kissed me first and-" Sua reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Stop, please. I'm the one who's at fault. I'm the one who led you on, so don't blame yourself. But," She slowly laced their fingers. "I would be lying if I said I didn't kiss you because I feel something for you too." Jisung's eyes widened at her words. His heartbeat sped up, as he slowly started to gain more hope.

"It's just right now, I- I don't want to lose our friendship. You've been my best friend for so long, I guess I got scared and that's why I ran away." She explained, eyes trained on their intertwined hands.

Jisung reached his other hand out and lifted her chin. Their eyes locked and he squeezed her hand, reassuringly. "We don't have to rush anything. Just do what you're comfortable with." He told her, softly smiling at her.

"No, but I don't want to hurt you." She said, worry flashing in her eyes.

"You're not, I promise. I'm perfectly happy with you just knowing how I feel. And until you figure out your feelings, I'll still be waiting here for you. Regardless of whether you want to change it, but I'll always be your best friend." He told her, getting shy at his words.

Sua softly smiled at him, "Thank you," She said, "You'd be an amazing boyfriend to whoever gets lucky enough to have you." She added, still smiling at him.

His face flushed at her words, covering his face to hide his burning cheeks. "Oh, would you look at that. Jisung's blushing~" She teased, trying to pry his hands off his face.

A wave of confidence washed over the boy and he quickly leaned down to the girl, shutting her up with his lips. They stood like that for a few seconds, before Jisung pulled away, a smile grazing his lips. "Look who's blushing now." He said, laughing at the girl.

whoa, this book fr have a whole 30 chapters now 👁️👄👁️🤚

anyways, thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. it means so much to me!!! ❤️❤️❤️