Newspaper 20: Klarise Kong Finds Herself a Lover!

E! Online

January 14th, 2040

______________________________________________________________________________

Klarise Kong Finds Herself a Lover!

It's been nearly two years since we were last blessed with the magnificent joining of Cameron Li and Maeve Sun Lively to our eyes. So now...don't we want to see how Maeve's all-time rival is doing?

For some of you who may not know or just did not pay attention to her life status at all, Klarise Kong herself was married about eleven years ago to Henry Zhou. Although, most say it was a family arrangement more than a choice of hers. Despite that, they stayed in a steady marriage for about two years until Henry and her parents were arrested for being major components of a drug business. So really though, Klarise never really had a lover, did she? Even before Henry, she had jumped from man to man, never staying with the same person for long.

Now it looks like things have taken a turn!

Maeve's long-time best friend, also CEO of Sun Lively, Mason Wen; under his wing and one of the prime shareholders to Sun Lively, also one of the first few founders that created Sun Lively with Mason, Juno Gallapher. It may only have been rumors at first, but a couple days ago, Juno posted on twitter, along with a pic of a very ladylike hand (must be Klarise's):

I am so grateful for the things I had last year, and currently have right now. A warm house, clothes, food, friends and family. This may sound cheesy, but I also incredibly love the boxes of chocolate my parents mail to my home every month or so. (If you're reading this, Mom and Dad, maybe stop mailing me chocolate and switch to something else? I am grateful, I really like them, but you do know about your son's nosebleeds, right?)

But what I'm most grateful for, of course, is the other half I have spent my life wondering about but never expected to find. Although I did. And I am so blessed to have known you, to have you be mine.

Even a thousand shooting stars will never be able to take my eyes off of you, Klarise Kong. I love you with my whole heart.

Isn't that just so sweet? She may be a rival of Maeve Sun Lively, but I mean, it's still so nice to finally see Klarise Kong find some kind of happiness. She really deserves it after being alone for so long.

_______________________________

Comments:

Jasmine43567 commented: Awe, I've never really seen Juno around the online drama, but yeah, it's nice to see Klarise find someone. And Juno seems like the loveliest guy ever <3.

CerealFace commented: Awe, this was so cute. Yes, the girl really deserves it.

ChickenPotPie89 commented: Juno seems like a good guy, lucky Klarise I guess.

KarenWhitter876 commented: I DON'T CARE ABOUT KLARISE KONG. SHE CAN DIE IN HELL, BECAUSE MAEVE SUN LIVELY IS TEN TIMES BETTER. I HOPE JUNO REALIZE SOON THAT HE IS SO OUT OF HER LEAGUE!!

MaeveSunLivelyFan76545 commented: Have you guys seen that gorgeous house Cameron and Maeve shares in New York? It's sooo pretty.

TwoTimesTwoIsFour reply to MaeveSunLivelyFan76545: Oh yes! It really is. Hey, you remember Mason Wen/Sun Lively taking in Klarise Kong and signing a contract with her, right? Then, have you also heard about the rumor recently spread that Klarise might be switched to the industry of Sun Lively to the New York one instead of staying in the one in Beijing which she has been? Do you think she requested it to spite Maeve and try to ruin her relationship with her ex, Cameron? God, if it is that, just sooo petty. Poor Maeve.