Newspaper 15: The Single Gal Has Finally Settled Down!

SPILL IT WITH HOLLYWOOD!

September 27th, 2029

______________________________________________________________________________

The Single Gal Has Finally Settled Down!

While we were all wondering who this Mr. Mystery-Man was when Klarise Kong had dedicated a part of her Grammy to "Someone", it looks like Mr. Mystery-Man has been revealed!

Last week, in The Ebell of Los Angeles, Klarise Kong happily married Henry Zhou, 53 year old CEO of one of the most well-known trading companies. While the ceremony was all set up beautifully, it all makes us wonder a little...Is Klarise marrying Mr. Zhou for true love, or is it a family planned arrangement? (BTW, don't you think he's a little too old for her? I mean, the girl is twenty-six!)

Anyways, even in the past two years our Klarise had been quite peaceful about her flings—which might have completely stopped, we don't know—now she had at least settled down. While they avoided press questions, Klarise did mention that she will be taking a break from singing. (*uhm uhm* What is that supposed to mean, Klarise??)

So many questions, but giving up singing? Klarise had spent at least fifteen years—since she was a teen—building up her career to where she is now. And now she's just going to throw it all away? For exactly, what? Becoming a MOM?? Sorry to those Moms out there, I'm not trying to offend anyone, but our Klarise just doesn't seem to be the kind of girl to exactly settle down in that way yet.

But what does she mean by truly taking a break? Let's just hope that we will still get a few songs from her in the days to come.

____________________________

Comments:

KlariseKong435654 commented: For real? Bruh, no, she can't be real. MY LIFE DEPENDS ON HER SINGING.

TskTsk98 commented: Is it just me or did Klarise look really sad at her own wedding? And she looked so tired too, even with all those makeup on, her eye shadows seemed really deep. What the hell is going on I mean?

Dragonball837 commented: Honestly, I'm just relieved she's leaving or wherever the hell she's going. Now there won't be that stupid competition between her and Maeve Sun Lively.

Brandon098 commented: That fucking Mr. Zhao looks like a pedophile. GET AWAY FROM OUR ANGEL KLARISE!

TskTsk98 reply to Brandon098 commented: I KNOW RIGHT. YES, GET AWAY FROM HER! And for which, I feel like Klarise is being made into this marriage. Wish I could save her :((.

NewFilmAdaptionAccount35 commented: Hey, you guys, go check out Maeve Sun Lively's new movie. Have you seen her new haircut, that hair to the shoulders so suits her! Bangs or without, she look so beautiful and flawless in anything as always!

StalkerJoe532 commented: I did some research on this Henry Zhao guy, and he's been divorced three times. Not just that, it says that his three previous wives all tried to file an abusive lawsuit on him, except it was all ruled out by the court. Um, and it says he has a history of violence and...okay, I just hope Klarise will be alright.