Newspaper 13: Famous Overnight! Who is Maeve Lively?

E! Online

December 19th, 2027

______________________________________________________________________________

Famous Overnight! Who is Maeve Lively?

The Newest movie, now streaming on both Hulu and Netflix after thousands of tickets being sold in movie theaters, All Eyes On Us is now just about the biggest hit around America!

Starring our long known actor, Michael Gordon, and of course, who is Maeve Lively? Now that's a question everyone is asking, who is this gorgeous girl that has suddenly emerged to Hollywood?

	After a few interviews with the cast of All Eyes On Us, including both our female and male lead, and Klarise Kong and Jason Carter, Maeve Lively shares a little something about herself to us

Born in Beijing, China, Maeve had started her career as a C-Pop star actually—wow, what can she not do?— and in 2021 she started acting. If you try searching her up back in China, you can even check out more of her films that she has starred in back there, and trust me, you will be eye dazzled! Well, here is a bit of Maeve Lively for you, can't wait to see more of what that girl got!

_______________________________

Comments:

BiggestAllEyesOnUsFan423 commented: Maeve Lively is sooo pretty, I love her so much, oh my gosh!

Jackylantern783 commented: Put your hands up if you think Maeve Lively is going to be the prettiest girl around the lot here! Because she definitely is!

Mr. HatGuy34 commented: I-I-Is Maeve Lively single?

BobbyBrown21 commented: I just did my whole hunt for Maeve Lively, or, it's actually Maeve Sun Lively, I don't know why they're not including her full last name, but damn is she amazing! She was a great C-Pop star, but even a greater actor!

BiggestAllEyesOnUsFan423 reply to BobbyBrown21: I know right! And have you also researched Cameron Li, her boyfriend? I just binged watched this Chinese drama that she was in with him, that's how they fell in love too! Isn't that so romantic? She's so cute with him, and yeah, hopefully Cameron will also be able to come here to Hollywood with her.

Turtleslips423 reply to BiggestAllEyesOnUsFan423: I saw him in a picture with her at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre that was probably taken during the premiere of All Eyes on Us. They were definitely the cutest dates there!

KlariseKong345333 commented: Oh my gosh, did you guys see that one singing scene in All Eyes On Us? Klarise Kong is sooooo good, I love her so much why is no one talking about her as much?

BobbyBrown21 reply to KlariseKong345333: Because she's so ugly and something about her doesn't sit right with me. Maeve Lively is better! That girl is nothing next to her. And since I did my research, that Klarise Kong is definitely shady. She completely put a whole ass lie toward Maeve, I don't like her.

KlariseKong345333 reply to BobbyBrown21: Shut up, I bet you're uglier. Klarise Kong is perfect, way better than Maeve.