III. Luirlan and Ciala

Denerim is a big city. The main rulers of Ferelden live within the city walls. I had just entered and glanced around at the marketplace. The sisters of the Chantry telling chuldren and adults tales of the Maker, salesmen convincing random civilians to buy their stock, and children running up and down the cobblestone streets.

Then a small girl ran up to me and said "Sir Jace, please help!" The girl was obviously from the Circle of Magi. "My teacher is fighting off an elf. One of them will die, please help."

"Okay, take me to them, quickly."

Then we ran into an abandoned backstreet and saw a human mage fighting a rogue elf. So I drew my sword to knock down the elf and pushed the Mage down with my magic.

"Stop! Why are you fighting?"

"Your an apostate!" The Mage said. The Mage was a woman with green eyes like seaweed and red hair pulled back. The color was like a fresh rose. The rogue was an elf. He had dark hair down to his shoulders. He had dark eyes and tattoos down his body. "I thank you but I was fine."

"Well I'm leaving." The rogue said as he disappeared.

"Your too young to be out here alone, ma'am. Did you run away?"

"Yes. I have already passed my Harrowing. I only left for my little sisters sake, Saphra. She is the one who brought you to me. The Circle was going to make her tranquil and I couldn't allow that to happen to my sister. What must I do to repay you?"

"If you will, I need to find a woman, her name is Elora. She is a slave of Arl Howe. If I don't find her, my best friend will be kept prisoner in a Dalish camp in the Brecilian Forest."

"Deal and are you really an apostate?"

"Yes."