XI. Marina

We entered Redcliffe Village and began our way towards the Chantry. People were casually walking down the street and we kept walking until I heard a voice say " Good job, Connor. Do it again!"

So I stopped and said "Hey guys, I'll be back in a second."

So I walked into a small passage and when I reached the end of it, I saw a boy with blondish hair and a man with brunette hair giving me worried glares and glances.

Then the man pulled a staff out and struck me with a fireball.

I hit the ground and said "Stop!"

Then I stood up slowly and used my Winters Grasp at the wall and they both let out a relieving sigh.

"Sorry about that, I just get nervous sometimes. The name's Jowan. What's yours?" He said in a more serious voice.

"Jace. So why are you two here?" I asked them calmly.

"We can't practice at my home, the servants might get nervous!" Conner yelped.

"Shush, boy. His name is Conner."

"Wait, Conner? As in Arl Eamon and Isolde's son, Conner?" I asked beginning to slowly reach for my staff.

"Jace, is it? I did not kidnap Connor, Lady Isolde is paying me heavily to teach Connor how to control his abilities."

"Please don't tell father, mom said that he might get angry if he finds out! I don't like seeing father angry!" Conner said nervously.

"I won't say a word, for some information." I said smirking.

"We will tell you anything you need to know." Jowan said crossing his arms.

"Have you always been an apostate?"

"No. Now go, I don't wish to talk to you anymore, I must teach Connor how to use his magic."

So I came out of the small passage and saw the others including Saphra and Ciala. So we grouped together and went left Redcliffe to head back to Denerim.

We had been traveling for around five to six hours until Ciala said "Stop!"

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Come out!" Lilliana yelled out.

Then an elven woman walked out into the open from behind a tree and said "Congratulations, you found me."

Then Luirlan said "Marina?"

They stared at each other for a few moments and then Marina said "Luirlan, what are you doing here?"

"For once, helping someone. And if you don't join me, you will probably be dead. Please sis, join us."

She looked at us for a moment and said "Fine. As Luirlan said, my name is Marina, I'm his sister."

Then we set up camp there and went to bed.

A/N: Hey readers! I hope you are enjoying this book so far. I have literally written the last 4 chapters in 2 DAYS!!! I plan on making the next chapter about Luirlan and Marina or Glenn. Or maybe I'll make both as Chapters 12 and 13. I'm not sure, but Chapter 12 will most likely be posted tonight or sometime tomorrow. Anyways, if you have any questions about this book or anything that you want in this story, I'd love to here about it! And I'm here is a sneak peek for you guys, someone from Dragon Age II will be appearing as a cameo! Hope you've enjoyed the book and I'll see you people later! Thanks!
~KurtDestin