XX. The Reunion

(Jace's POV)

We entered a cave in the mountains and after a few minutes, we were in the Deep Roads.

"See, I told you I could get you here!" Helena said ecstatically.

"Yeah. Now we just need to get into Orzammar." Lilliana said hopefully. "Then we can save Jace's mother and get out of here."

"Well we will have to start looking then."

"What do you mean by that, Helena? I thought you knew an entrance."

"I did. But when I was thrown out of Orzammar, they brought me down to Caradin's Cross. That's not normal, they normally bring you to Aeducan Thaig."

"Well then we will just have to find a way." I said walking into the tunnels. "So do you have any clue where we are currently at?"

"Somewhere close to Aeducan Thaig."

"Then let's get back to Orzammar, together." I said taking her hand.

"Wait, you aren't going to leave me?"

"No, your a part of this group now. We don't leave each other behind." I said walking further.

"Thanks."

We kept walking and then I said "Look!"

The others ran over and saw what I was pointing at, a carving showing us the direction towards Orzammar.

"This is great!" Helena said.

"Wait! Everyone, quiet." Luirlan said suspiciously.

"What is it?" Ciala asked.

"Someone is here." He said and then yelled "Show yourselves!"

Two dwarves then walked from behind a rock, a man and a woman.

"Congratulations, you found us. Now are we going to fight or not?" The girl said drawing her blade.

Then as I started to charge at her, Helena yelled "Stop! That's.. That's my family!"

"Helena?" Bruce said astonished.

Helena ran and hugged them.

"I missed you guys!" Then she released them and said "So how did you guys get out here?"

"We escaped from Bhelen. So why are you still here?"

"Them. I'm helping them get to Orzammar. They would of gone the normal way, but the gates are closed because of the debacle between Harrowmont and Bhelen. Will you please come with us? I'd love to have my brother and my sister along at my side again!"

"Why not, I've been aching to get out of here for the last 3 years." Ingrid said as we joined the rest of the group.

"Jace, they're coming with us." Helena said walking towards the way to Orzammar.

After about fifth teen minutes of walking, we made it to the Deep Road's entrance to Orzammar.

"Wow! I never thought I would see it again!" Helena said looking at the carvings of the massive, stone city. "Follow me, Jace. Tapsters Tavern is up here."

We walked and then we entered a tavern and began searching for clues.

A/N: Hey guys! So now they have to find Jace's mom and they made it to Orzammar finally! But will Jarvia kill Jace's mother before she is found? Comment your guesses below! Thanks!
~KurtDestin