XII. Glenn

Nine Years Ago
(Glenn's POV)

I woke up in my room which felt like a little prison cell. I looked to my right to see Alistair was still asleep.

So I woke him up and said "Alistair, get up! It's morning, I think."

Then he sat up and said "Hey Glenn, what are we going to do? You can't just live in here for the rest of your life."

"I will if that's what Eamon wants." I said looking down.

"Why are you even here, anyways? You've been in here for as long as I can remember, yet I haven't learned of a reason why."

"I don't know, Alistair. In all honesty, I've never even been outside of Redcliffe. The only other place besides this castle that I've been at was the village."

"Hey Glenn, don't give up! One day, when we are older, we will leave her together and live as Ferelden citizens." Alistair said looking at the door.

"What about Cailan? He is your brother."

"Half brother, and he will get everything he has ever wanted, to be a king, a leader, and a warrior."

"Alistair, where do you think we will move? I'm kind of tired of Redcliffe."

"How about Denerim?" Alistair asked me.

"I've actually heard of this place, it's not in Ferelden, but it's where people like us go to start over."

"What's it called?"

"Kirkwall."

"I've heard of that place. Let's do it!" He said as Cailan came in.

"Hey you two, do you want to come to my guardsman training?" He asked smiling.

"We can't, we aren't guards in training or anything like that!" Alistair retaliated.

"That's why I'm asking. Do you two want to be my personal guards when you are done training?"

"Yes." I said it before Alistair could mutter one word.

"Great! One day, we will be legends of old like the Grey Wardens." Cailan said and then he walked off happily.

"Why did you do that, Glenn? Do you not remember anything we just spoke about?" He said angrily.

"Think about it, Alistair. If we learn how to sword fight, we will be more likely to survive and get to Kirkwall safely." I said smirking.

"Or maybe I can kill Cailan. Then I could become king since I'm the only other person with his blood. Then we could rule Ferelden and go wherever we want with everything we could imagine!"

"No Alistair, we can make it on our own. We don't need Cailan's help to achieve our dream. We got this on our own!" I said in an encouraging voice.

"You're right." Alistair said decisively.

Then we left for the guardsman training.

But that future would be destroyed soon enough, they just don't know it...

Dragon Age: The Impossible 12जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें