XV. Julian the Templar

We walked into the woods and began our journey when we reach Orzammar and get your mom back?" Lilliana asked.

"Good question, why are all of us here anyways?" Marina asked. "It's not like we are ending the damned Blight."

"Look, once we get my mom back, we will talk." I said trying not to lose my patience.

We kept walking until I heard a loud blood curling scream. The rest of us ran to where the scream came from and then we saw a dead woman in a small clearing of grass.

"How in Adraste's name did this happen?" Ciala asked hysterically.

Then a bunch of Templars came out surrounding us on one stepped forward and said "Oh, it's quite simple. We killed her to trick you and it worked like a charm."

"Why? Why try to capture us?" Saphra asked. "It's not like we've done anything wrong!"

"Ok, but I have some bounties here that I'll read aloud. The ones not included can leave. Jace of Drakon Valley. You are wanted as an escaped exile and are wanted for treason for not helping and defending the city of Drakon Valley. Ciala and Saphra are wanted for leaving the Mage Tower. Lilliana is wanted for being an apostate Mage. That's all."

"You just made those up. You only chose them because they are all mages!" Marina yelled.

"Felix, you need to stop. You're starting to act crazy." A Templar said stepping in between us and Felix.

"Oh shut it, Julian!" Felix yelled as he used his shield and bucked Julian to the ground unconscious.

"Oh, that's it! May Adraste protect you!" Luirlan said drawing his bow and the arrow he shot landing straight between Felix's eyes killing him instantly.

I quickly used my Winters Grasp spell and froze two of the Templars and then I shattered them with the back end of my staff. The others quickly finished the others off and now it was just us and Julian.

After a few minutes, we woke him up and he said "What happened?" He stood up and he was disappointed to see the dead Templars. "Thank you for ending their pain. They were too reckless. Well, since you saved my life, I know a way I can pay you back."

"What might that be?" I asked curiously.

"I can join your group! I know you're helping me still, but I'll stick by you all until my death. Please, may I join your group?"

"Welcome to the group, Julian." I said as we began on our way back to Orzammar.

A/N: Hey guys! How did you like the chapter? Now we have a new member in this impossible 12! How do you guys like Julian or any of these characters? Any suspicions? Comment below you thoughts on the matter, vote by filling up the star below, and follow me for frequent update alerts if you want them and to help support me and get my profile out there. Thanks!
~KurtDestin