VII. Elana's Return

Saphra ran up to Ciala and removed the chains from her neck.

"I can't loose you!" Saphra said pulling Ciala close to her as she gasped for air. Then I helped her up and Luirlan appeared again.

"Sorry to ruin your little get together but if you don't hurry, that guard won't be the only thing that's dead in this hall." He scorched.

So we hopped up and left that damned estate. We were now on the streets of Denerim. I could still remember coming here with my mother and father. I always messed with that one market vender. I think his name was..... Erik! From Orzemmar! I kept telling him that it he didn't give me stuff, I could make the sky fall on him because my mother was head of the Chantry. He gave me my.... he gave me the necklace I gave to Lilliana when we met... I can't believe its been.... so... well, long! Now I'm trying to save my best friend by breaking into an estate to get an eleven girl. I'm also traveling with a rogue who loves to disappear all the time, an elf, and two mages who happen to be sisters and are mortal enemies with the rogue. Now my best friend is being held hostage by a clan of Dalish elves until I bring them the elf traveling with me now, Elana.

Then Luirlan spoke up and said "Hey Saphra!"

"What?" She responded quickly.

"Are you a..."

"A what, Luirlan?!"

"A.... Are you a Grey Warden?"

"I.... I had no choice! And it's all your fault too! The blood of that damned Darkspawn entered my main bloodstream. The nurse who healed me did something which has recently become illegal, she made me a Grey Warden."

"Wait, when did becoming a Grey Warden become illegal?"

"Right after two noble houses fell. The Couslands and the Drakons. After that, the darkspawn and they Grey Wardens fought against each other at Ostagar. Loghain turned his troops after King Calin went in there and let them die. Now he has banned them and there is a major bounty on them now. Now my little sister is two in one. A Grey Warden apostate." Ciara said.

Then we were there. I saw Lilliana sitting on a tree stump talking to children. Then I ran up to her and she turned her head at me.

"Ja... Jace?!" She began crying.

"Lilliana!" I swept her up in a hug.

"Are we leaving?"

"Yeah!"

Then the Keeper walked up to me and said "Thank you shemlen for bringing our herder back. Your friend here is free to leave and I would like to give you two things. A sword made of our finest metals and our support. If you need any help, come to us and we will be there. You have my word."

"Thank you."

Then we went back to Denerim, rented an apartment, and slept for the first time in a while.