XXVII. Gaining Allies (Part 2)

(Jace's POV)
In Kirkwall

I walked up to the guard at the gate in chains alongside Lilliana and Julian said "Hello sir. I have two apostates here and I'm taking them to the Gallows."

"Yes sir." He said stepping aside as Julian jerked on our chains and we were inside.

Then Julian took off our chains and I said "Good job, Julian! I can't believe you still seem like a Templar to him."

"It was just old habits I guess. Now let's get to the Viscount's Keep. Marlowe Dumar is the Viscount of Kirkwall here and he is the one who will give us troops." Julian said as we walked off.

As we walked, we passed two sisters and one said "Good going, sis! We almost have enough sovereigns for Bartrand's expedition."

"We will do this Bethany!"

"Thanks Hawke!" They were saying until I couldn't here them.

A few minutes later, we entered the Viscount's office and Julian said "Hello Marlowe."

"What is- Ju-Julian?" He said in shock. "Why are you here?"

"I need some troops, Templars and Mages."

"Of course, but what for?" The man asked concerned.

"Just trust me." Julian said solemnly.

"Okay, but will you come back after?"

"We talked about this. I'll see you later, dad." Julian said as the Viscount ordered us Mages and Templars and we went back to Denerim.

(Ciala's POV)
In Orlais

I walked down the street with Glenn and Saphra until we saw him, Odarian Blackwell.

"Ciala, are you sure you are ready for this?" Saphra asked me.

"Ready for what?" Glenn asked confused.

"Yeah." I said as I walked up to him and said "Hello Odarian."

He turned around and said "Ciala! Your alive!"

He hugged me and I said "Odarian, I need a favor."

"Anything, my love."

"Your the captain of the guard here and I need you to lend me some troops led by you."

"Ciala, I will do it. I love you." He said as he kissed my cheek. "I will gather my men and we will follow you."

Then we got the troops and headed back towards Denerim.

(Luirlan's POV)
In the Frostback Mountains

"Brother, it's cold here." Marina said shivering.

"I can warm you, with my body." Talian said now beside her.

"Back off of her, Talian. I'll hurt you if you mess with my sister agai- Guys, we are here." I said looking at the Dalish camp.

We walked in and saw the Keeper. So I walked up and said "Hello again, Keeper Sarith."

"Luirlan? Marina? Talian? What are you doing here? You all left us." She said grabbing her staff.

"Look Keeper, we need some troops to-" Marina stopped to see a hoard of Darkspawn approaching us with Solymicus following in the distorted body of Jace's mother.

"Keeper, we are fighting the Darkspawn. You need to come with us now, or they will tear your camp apart!"

The Keeper looked and saw them. Then she said "Fine, we follow you."

Then she quickly got her people together and we hurried towards Denerim.

(Helena's POV)
In Orzammar.

We ran to our old house and opened the door to find all of our mother's belongings gone.

"She isn't here, we need to find her!" I said.

"I will go get Vale and the troops, you and Bruce go find our mom." Ingrid said as she ran off.

So Bruce and I quickly ran down into the Diamond Quarter and entered Bhelen's Estate. I walked up to the guards guarding the prison entrance and Bruce and I killed them silently. Then we ran inside with the cell keys and when we got to the prison cells, we saw her.

Jill was laying on the ground with cuts and bruises covering her body along with dry blood. We opened the cell up and Bruce threw her over his shoulder.

"Let's go." Bruce said as we left.

We entered the lobby and saw Bhelen with eight of his guards surrounding him and he said "I had a feeling I'd be seeing you again. I knew you couldn't leave your beloved mother. So you can have her, but only if you leave Orzammar for good."

"Deal. Now we are leaving." I said and we left.

Then we met up with Vale and Ingrid and headed for Denerim.

A/N: Hey guys! Here is Part 2 of Gathering Allies. There are only 3 Chapters left! What will happen between here and there? Who know? I guess you'll have to read to find out! Follow me, vote, and comment and I'll see you guys later. Thanks!
~KurtDestin