VIII. Welcome to Redcliffe

I woke up with Lilliana beside me on the other half of the bed. I got up and by the time I got dressed, everyone was now ready and we're now sitting down behind me.

So I turned around and said "Lilliana and I are going to Redcliffe. Who is coming with us? Saphra?"

"I became a Grey Warden along your side and I'm dedicated to finish helping in your cause whether Ciala comes or not."

"Ciala?"

"My sister is going and I'm coming with her."

"Luirlan?"

"I guess I could stick around. My sword is thirsty for blood and I know that by accompanying you guys, it will be satisfied."

"Okay, good. Now we need to go to Redcliffe."

"Why?" Ciala asked.

"My parents said that if Drakon was ever to fall, to head there and to speak with Arl Eamon. He said there, I would receive something, but I don't have a clue what it might be."

"Fine, but if this is a trap, I'm going to kill you." Luirlan said as he used a cloth to wipe his blade.

Then we left and headed out again.

We had been traveling for a week now. There was quite a few Darkspawn and the others are becoming hostile about it. After brushing past more trees, we finally made it to the entrance of Redcliffe.

Then Saphra said "Jace, Ciala and I are going to part for a little while. We want to check out the town and help the homeless people staying in the Chantry."

"How in Andraste's name can you be so stupid? Your apostate mages! You destroyed your phylacteries so that you wouldn't be traced and you left the Tower of Magi. Your an abomination!" Luirlan said as he spat on Ciala.

"Don't spit on my sister!" Saphra buckled. "I'll hit you so hard, you won't know what happened to you five years ago!"

"Saphra, I got this. Luirlan, you can't tell me what I am and what I'm not! The Maker cares for us, whether we are apostates or not. He created us and he did it for a reason, not just so her could leave us."

Then Ciala and Saphra walked off and it was just Luirlan, Lilliana, and I left to discover what Arl Eamon has in store for us. I just hope it isn't a bad thing.