XXVI. Gaining Allies (Part 1)

We entered the chamber and saw everyone in there having a major debacle.

"Wait, someone is here. Who are you, human? You shouldn't be here." A dwarf said angrily.

"We need your help!" Lilliana demanded.

"From what?" The man said eyeing me down.

"Darkspawn."

"We deal with that everyday, we live by the Deep Roads!" The dwarf said as others began laughing.

"No, Solymicus has risen! He's going to destroy Fereldan!" Luirlan said angrily.

"Take them away, guards!" He said as we were escorted out. 

As they shut the door, a man walked up to me and said "I heard you talking about Solymicus."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The name's Vale, I'm a member of the Legion of the Dead. I need to talk to you."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we have dealt with Solymicus once, but it was lifetimes ago when he was in another form. The ghosts whisper of him. The Legion of the Dead is an underground association, but we will help you if you are battling Solymicus. Just send word of where we will meet. Farewell." Vale said as he walked off.

"That was.. odd." Luirlan said suspiciously.

"Well we have an ally. Now where should we look next? We need all the allies we can have. This is a war." I said nervously.

"Guys, what about our old Dalish clan?" Marina asked.

"But they would be... somewhere camping in a valley here in the mountains." Talian said.

"That works, guys. We could also get some mages!" I said happily.

"No, I heard that the Mages are aiding a couple of Grey Wardens for the Fifth Blight. We need Templars and Mages, but not from Fereldan." Julian said.

"What are you saying, Julian?" I asked cautiously.

"I've been a Templar and I spent some time up in Kirkwall. I think I may be able to get a few allies for us up there, Mages and Templars."

"Sounds great! So we almost have all we need, if we can pull this off."

"I think I can get some people too, Orlesian troops. Saphra and I lived there at one point, but left because of some... issues, but I think I could get us some fighter troops." Ciala said holding Saphra's hand.

"Okay. We have our plan. When we get our troops, we will all meet at the Denerim tavern. Ciala, Saphra, and Glenn will go to Orlais to get troops to fight. Lilliana, Julian, and I will go find the Mages and the Templars. Luirlan, Marina, and Talian will go find their old Dalish tribe to get us elves. While Bruce, Ingrid, and Helena get our dwarves and clean up some... unfinished business. Got it?" I asked.

Then the others nodded and we went our separate ways. I only hope that we all make it back alive...

A/N: Hey guys! This is Chapter 26 and Chapter 27 will be all about how they find and gain allies or enemies. I hoped you enjoyed this and btw, you can message me if you have any questions, I've been getting a lot of questions and I LOVE IT!!! So message me, fill up that empty star, comment, and follow me! Thanks!
~KurtDestin