V. Arl Howe's Estate

(Jace's POV)

We had finally made it to Arl Howe's estate. We had picked up Saphra and were hiding along a large wall.

"What now?" Ciala asked, "There are to many guards to enter from the front. We also can't use invisibility spells. They have mages that can see you when you use them."

"How?"

"The Fade."

"Oh, then let's sneak around to the back and mug a few servants, then we can sneak through. After all, they don't know our faces yet."

"And we're all mages! This isn't going to end well, I just know it."

"It's okay Saphra. I won't let anyone hurt you, your my little sister."

"Thanks Ciala but let's listen to Jace."

"Okay."

Then we snuck around the place andand it to the back gardens unnoticed. We quickly mugged 3 servants and equipped their entire and throwing ours in the bushes. Then we hopped out and entered his estate. As we walked, we passed a room with Arl Howe and a short blonde elf waiting on him hand and feet.

"Anything else I may do to please you Arl?" The elf said.

"Yes... Go get me another servant and make sure that my security tortures you extra!" He yelled with anger in his rough voice.

"Yes.... Arl..." Then she walked out and began to pass us.

"Elora!" I whispered.

"Oh... Um... I'm sorry but I must report to torturing. If I don't, the Arl will have my head on a plate."

"I was sent to come and save you!"

"No... I'm from a tribe and they ate currently in..."

"The Brecilian Forest, I'm really here to save you. Now let's leave before Howe gets suspicious."

"Okay."

Then we all turned around and saw someone we did not need to see. Luirlan.

"Hello again apostates." He said smirking slightly.

"Don't call my sister that!" Saphra demanded.

"Oh shut it little girl!" He said as he shot her with his bow.

"Saphra!" Ciala yelled out as Saphra collapsed on the floor. Then he stood up and said "You little shrew! I'm going to kill you!"

Saphra's wound was in her stomach. Ciala had now removed the arrow and allowed the skin to show. The wound was turning black.

"You poisoned that arrow! With dark spawn blood!" Elana said.

"Does that mean if she lives.... She will be a Grey Warden?" I asked.

"No. But in order to live, she must become one." Elora gulped.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here!" Howe chuckled.