II. A True Dalish Elf

We had been traveling for 4 straight days. The only food we have had was a muffin that was left in Lilliana's bag and some honey in a jar I had given her for her birthday. We also found some nuts in berries in the forest that we traveled with along with a fresh water spring. As we passed a dead animal on a rock, Lilliana began chanting in Dalish and bowed down before the rock.

"Lilliana, what are you doing?"

She then stood up and said "I'm honoring this Dalish sacrifice."

"Wait, does that mean the Dalish are here?"

"Yes."

"Then let's find them, maybe they can show us how to get out of this forest and back to civilization."

"Ok. Jace watch out!"

Lilliana then was shot with a Dalish arrow and then I followed. The shot hit me right below my heart and terrified me. Then I woke up in a woven Dalish bed made of twigs and leaves with no sign of Lilliana anywhere. So I then stood up and walked out of the tent to find out I was in a Dalish camp, but where was Lilliana? So I began looking around the camp as the Dalish children stared and whispered. I finally found Lilliana talking to a group of elders and walked up.

"The life as a hide out was... Oh Jace, I thought you were..."

"Dead? Well I'm not dead. I thought you said the Dalish threw you out!"

"They did."

"Then let's get some directions to warn Redcliffe and leave."

"Fine." she then walked away angrily. "

Then I followed behind her and we walked to the Keeper of the Dalish Clan.

When we got there, the Keeper said "Welcome, shemlen. What do you wish of me?"

"We need to leave."

"You may leave, but your partner may not go."

"What can I do for you to let her go?"

"Find my herder, Elora. She was taken hostage and is being used as a slave in Denerim."

"I can't go to Denerim by myself! I'm not equipped enough!"

"Here is an elven bow and some arrows with a new quiver. Also, take this armor and a new sword. We will make it out of our finest metals."

"Fine I will go."

"Okay, we will remain here until your return."

Then I set of for Denerim. Maybe now I have a purpose.

Authors Note: Hey readers! If you like this story, please comment and vote to give me a heads up. Thanks!
-KurtDestin