Chapter 4

(The next day)
Brianna's POV

I woke up to billie not being in the bed. I got up and went to her closet and chose something that she would never wear. I decided to post on my Instagram.

Love_bri: Goodmorning💞————————————————————————queen_isabella: and who room is that bri😏Larraytofine: well someone had a nice night😌wherearetheavocados: come downstairs😉   queen_isabella: I- she's with you😲

————————————————————————
queen_isabella: and who room is that bri😏
Larraytofine: well someone had a nice night😌
wherearetheavocados: come downstairs😉
queen_isabella: I- she's with you😲

I smiled and shut my phone off. I headed downstairs and saw Billie eating pancakes. She slid me a plate and I sat down. I didn't wanna waste her food but I just couldn't bring myself to eat. "Brianna why aren't you eating?" She asked. I looked down "I don't mean to waste your food but I'm just not hungry." I whispered.

She looked at me and squinted her eyes "but you didn't eat last night." She said furrowing her eyebrows. "Listen I'm just not hungry...can we please go to school now." I asked. She sighed and took my plate and put it in the refrigerator. She nodded and we headed out.

We got to her car and she opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said softly while hiding my blush. "Your welcome mamas" she said while closing my door and jogging to the driver side. Mamas? Wow...man I really like this girl if I'm blushing this hard.

"Are u ok bri...you're red as a tomato." I held my hands to my face and muffled out " just drive billie." She smiled and drove off.

—time skip—

I was at my locker when Isabella closed my locker. "What the fuck bella?!" I yelled. "Why were you with Billie yesterday...omg did y'all have sex?" She whispered. "Omg Bella no..jesus..she just helped me because I got jumped." She looked at me and laughed. "Whatever you say Billie's girlfriend." She said still laughing while walking away. "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND." I yelled back. "Who's not your girlfriend?" billie asked. "Um n-nobody we w-we're just um." I couldn't get my words out. Why was I so nervous?

Billie's POV

After what Brianna did last night making me nervous and shit. I ain't never soft but she made me. "Why are you stuttering." I said moving closer to her. Everyone had went to class so no one was out in the hall. "I-I-I'm n-not I j-just um."  She said backing up into the lockers. "Do I make you nervous mamas?" I said now holding her waist. "N-no um b-bil we n-need to go to c-class." She said looking everywhere but at me.

"No we can wait a lil bit." I said moving closer to her. "B-billie" she whispered. "You never answered my question mamas." I said getting even closer (if that was possible). "I- um" she stuttered. I laughed at her nervousness "I'm just kidding mamas..let's go." I said walking off.

Brianna's POV

What. The. Fuck. Just happened. I ran to catch up with Billie. We walked in the class together and went to our seats.

During the middle of the lesson I noticed Billie wasn't paying attention. Our teacher gave us and assignment and I tried so hard to focus but Billie was distracting me. "Mamas can you help me?" She whispered. "No bil you should've been paying attention." I said getting back to work.

Billie raised her hand and she went up to the teacher and whispered something and came back and pushed her desk to mine. I sighed and put my pencil down.

"Billie what are you doing." I whispered. She looked at me and just sat down. "Please help me." She whispered. I picked up my pencil and started working again ignoring her.  She put her hand on my thigh and I froze. "Mamas please help me with this assignment." She whispered inching her hand up my thigh. "O-ok...ok, just stop doing that." I whispered pushing her hand back down.

"Doing what?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and began to help her. She kept her hand on my thigh, and I just let her because I knew she wasn't gonna move it.

While I was helping Billie with the last problem I felt someone staring into my soul. I turned to see Zoe just looking at me. Zoe had a crush on Billie and I knew it.

"What's wrong mamas?" Billie asked. "Um nothing let's just keep working." I said turning back around.

time skip—

It was lunch time and I was talking to Isabella and Kevin. "Don't freak out but your girlfriend is coming to sit with us." Isabella said. I blushed "she's not my girlfriend for the last time." "Yeah Bella we all know she secretly likes her." Kevin said "shut up." I said right as Billie sat down. "Who has you blushing?" Billie asked "yo-" Isabella was cut off "SHUT UP!" Me and Kevin yelled at the same time.

"Ok jeez." Isabella said. "No one." I said to answer billie. "Why aren't you eating lunch?" She asked. "She claims she's not hungry." Isabella said. "Omg Bella shut the fuck up..do you have to say everything we talk about." Kevin said. "Wait but you didn't eat this morning or last night." Billie said. "We are gonna excuse ourselves from this conversation...Bella let's go we need to talk about your big mouth." Kevin said pulling Isabella with him.

"Bye guys." I said "bye" they said. "anyways back to you why aren't you eating?" She asked. "Billie I'm just not hungry." I said. "Please mamas you gotta eat. I know what your doing and you're hurting yourself from it." She said handing me her sandwich.

"Bill-" she cut me off "please eat." She said. I sighed and took the sandwich from her and ate it.

time skip—

I went to the bathroom during last period because it was almost time to go. Also because it's reading and we don't really learn anything. As I was washing my hands someone came into the bathroom. I looked up to see Zoe just looking at me. I sighed and dried my hands but she wouldn't let me leave. "Can I help you with something?" I asked. This time I'm gonna fight back because no on cams jump me. And if I lose no one will see.

"What's going on with you and Billie?" She asked. I rolled my eyes "nothing is going on we're just friends." I said trying to walk past her. She pushed me and I laughed.

I'm a very nice person and when I'm really mad it takes a while for me to calm down. (Facts tho). I pushed her back and she fell. She got up and swung. We started fighting and I ended up on top of her and just kept hitting her.

Billie's POV

It's been 20 minutes since Brianna went to the bathroom. I raised my hand and the teacher called on me. "Yes billie?" She asked "can I go to the bathroom!" I asked. She nodded and I sprinted out of the classroom.

I walked to the bathroom and heard yelling. I opened the door and saw Brianna on top of Zoe beating her ass.
————————————————————————
A/n:Hey guys so this chapter is kinda good to me. Hope you like it. Um imma let y'all know right now I didn't proof read nun of this. So sorry for mistakes. Love ya💞.!

1243 words