Chapter 20

Billie's POV

I asked to see bri's arm and she looked at me still crying. "W-why?" She questioned. "Because I know you and I know you let your thoughts get the best of you." She slowly gave me her arm and I lifted up her sleeve. I saw like 2 or 3 new cuts on her arm.

I sighed "baby why?" "Because Billie can't you see everyone hates me...even my own friends don't even notice when I'm gone...I don't think anyone will notice." She whispers the last part. "I will notice...I tracked your phone and everything because I was worried." Bri pulls her hand away and cries. "Can we go now?" "Yeah." I said starting the car.

time skip—

We just got out the hospital and Brianna got a boot and some pain medicine. Right now she's asleep while I drive. I still don't know who did this to her but I'm gonna find out. I felt something vibrating and I thought it was my phone but it was Brianna's. Hailey was calling her. Wow that's unexpected.
(Hailey-italic/Billie-bold)
H-hello
What
Bri?
She's asleep what do you want. I had her on speaker phone because I'm still driving.
I-I wanted to apologize
She could've been dead and you all were just acting like everything was fine...you can talk to her when she wakes up..bye Hailey.
No bil wa-

I hung up and put Brianna's phone back in my pocket as I parked the car in her driveway. I decided I should just carry her since she's sleep. I pick her up bridal style and bend down a bit and ring the doorbell. Her dad comes to the door and furrow his eyebrows.

"Hello Richard may come in?" "Uh yeah of course...what happened." I didn't wanna tell him his daughter got beat up and locked in a closet. "Uh she um tripped and fell." I walked towards the stairs. "Uh ok thanks for bringing her here." I nod and walk to her room. I sat her on the bed while I sat in the floor.

Who would do this to her? She just came back and she has to go through this. Think Billie who would possi- I was brung out of my thoughtsby Brianna's voice. "Bubba?" "I'm here." She looks at me. She looks so tired. "Um how's your back and stomach?" "It's still hurts a bit but not as much." I nod "do you need anything?" "Uh yeah where's my phone?" "Oh I-I have it Hailey called you by the way." She sighs "bil im hungry." She says up slowly.

"Um ok, what do you want to eat?" She thinks for a second before a smile creeps on her face. "I wasn't burritos." I smile and get out my phone and order us some.

——
She just got off the phone with Hailey and Isabella they apologized and she forgave them. I on the other hand didn't. "Bil get over it." She says taking a bite out of her burrito. "Fuck no." I said while cleaning up my mess. "Well you're gonna have to because we have a double date with them." I groan "ughh whyyyy." "Billie stop being so rude." I roll my eyes "whatever." I said.

Brianna's POV

We were currently on our double date and Hailey had been acting weird. I look at Billie and I'm guessing she understands because she shrugs. I furrowed my eyebrows and she shrugged again. "Do you two have a secret language or something?" Isabella asks

"Don't pu-." I cut Billie off "uh no she just understood me." I glance at Billie and she rolls her eyes. "Right." Isabella said. We continued eating our food and talking about random stuff. Hailey was a bit touchy but I let it slide and so did Billie surprisingly.

"Baby I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Billie says getting up. "Oh ok." I say. "Can I go with you?" Isabella ask. Billie was about to say no but I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah sure." Was all she said before walking off leaving me and Hailey.

"Finally their gone." She says "uh what?" "I've been meaning to talk to you alone." I squint my eyes at her and nod slowly. "Well not really talk but to do this." She leans in and kisses me. I push her away "HAILEY WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell. She looked so sad.

I looked behind her and saw Billie and Isabella. Isabella was crying while Billie looked angry. She balled up her fist "that's it." She mumbled. And I knew she was gonna hit Hailey. She pulled Hailey by her hair and started punching her in her face.

Isabella was crying so I told her to sit down and give me a minute. I ran over to Billie and pulled her off of Hailey. "Let me go Brianna." Ouch she called me my full name, she must be really upset. "Baby look at me." She looked at me and her face softened. She smiled "you're pretty." I laugh "thank you...now can you go sit down." She raised and eyebrow

"But baby she ki-." I cut her off "Billie." "Ok I'll go sit." She walked over to Isabella and comforted her I guess I don't know anymore. I'm confused about everything. I bent down to Hailey and helped her up. "If you pull that shit again I won't pull her off...now she was already mad at you before you kissed me and I'm sure she'll be glad to beat your ass so I suggest you leave." I said and pushed her towards the door.

I walked over to the table we were at and comforted Isabella. "It's ok bella you don't need her." She sniffles "yeah I know." Billie gets up "you guys wanna watch a movie at my place and eat ice cream?" She suggest.

"Seriously?" Isabella asked. "I mean I might not forgive you for what you did but Brianna seems to so I guess." She shrugs. Isabella smiles "I guess I'll take that." I laugh "cmon let's go." And we got up and paid and left.

time skip—

Isabella went home a few minutes after we finished the movie. Billie was just staring at me. "What Bil." She just stared at me. "Billie what the fu-." She cut me off by smashing her lips to mine.

She pulled away and I just looked at her confused. "These." She grabbed my boobs "are mine." "This." She grabbed my ass "is also mine." "These." She kissed me. "Are mine." "And finally." She grabbed my pussy. I moaned a little. "This is also mine no one else's got it?" Her hand was still there putting pressure.

I nodded cause I couldn't find the right words. "I want you to say it." She pressed harder "I-it's y-yours a-and no-no one else's." I stuttered out. She smiled and let go "glad you understand that." She sat on my bed. "Come lay down mamas." I walk over there hesitantly. She grabs me by my shirt and pull me on the bed. "You nervous?" She asks

"N-no I um I just uh didn't expect you to um do that." I said while laying down. She cuddled up to me "I have to go but I'll lay here with you for a minute." I nodded. After a while my eyes began to get heavy. I finally fall asleep.

The next day

I wake up to my alarm going of, I groan and turned it off. I did my mourning routine and headed out. Billie went and got my car for me yesterday. I still was wearing a boot so I decided to just walk. I started walking and I felt someone following me so I walked as fast as I could.

Someone then snatched me and everything went black...
——————————————————————-
A/n: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger Raven1468 Was basically telling me my story sucked without them so...stay safe love ya💙

1351 words