Chapter 32

Billie's POV

Oh. My. God. Bri is kissing me. The kiss got heated. She went down to my neck. Out let out a small moan "b-bri." I breathed out. She stopped and I caught my breath. What just happened. She looked at the hickey that she made and I just was shocked.

"B-bri." She looked at me. "W-what was that." She smiled. "Your site when your flustered." I just looked at her. "Bri you do realize you j-just kissed me." She nodded. "What's the problem?" She shrugged "Bri I-I can't do that...you said you wanted to be friends" she rolled her eyes.

"Billie I think it's pretty obvious that I don't wanna be friends." I just stared at her. Was she serious? "W-what are you saying." "I'm saying that I love you and I wanna get back together with you." My eyes widen. Was this a dream?

"No bil it's not a dream." She giggled. "I-I said that out loud?" "No but you were thinking it." I just looked at her. "So.." "are we back together?" I asked. "Yes bil." She smiled.

I kissed her and it quickly turned into a make out session. I pushed Bri on the bed and climbed on top of her. The kiss were passionate, not rushed or anything. I was starting to get wet but someone knocked on the door. "Go away!" I yelled before kissing Bri again.

"Cmon Billie we have an interview today." Finneas said behind the door. I groaned and got off of Bri. "Another time?" I asked her. "Another time." She repeated. "But you might wanna change first." She laughed. I looked at where she was looking and it was a wet spot on my pants. "Oh my god don't look." I ran to the bathroom.

"Where are you going without a new pair of pants?" She asked opening the door and handing me the pants. I grabbed them quickly and pushed her out. I heard her laughing. "I'll see you in the car bil." She yelled. I sighed. I changed quickly and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked to the car and got in.

time skip—

Brianna's POV

Billie was doing her interview and I was just in the corner sitting on a bean bag on my phone. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard "so Billie it's a picture that was going around if you kissing a girl..does this mean your gay." The interviewer said. I saw Billie freeze. I put my phone and walked to where she was sitting.

Finneas said something but I don't know what it was. I sat by Billie. "Well sir yes it was a picture going around of her kissing a girl. She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing. She has never drunk before so yeah she may have did something. It doesn't mean she's gay." I stated.

Billie loosened up. The interviewer looked shocked. "Cmon bil let's go." I grabbed Billie hand and she followed me. We got in the car and I pulled Billie on my lap. She hugged me and cried. "Thank you." She whispered. "It's ok baby, anytime." I just let her stay in my lap while she cried. Finneas and Maggie and Patrick and Claudia got in the car. Finneas looked at me and mouthed 'is she ok?' I looked at bil and she was sleep.

I nodded towards Finneas. Billie was sleep but she had a tight grip on me. We arrived at her house and I got out the car still carrying her. I walked to the door and Maggie unlocked the door. I went to Billie's room. I took my shoes off and laid Billie down. I took her shoes off. I got her some pajamas.

I took all her chains and rings off. I took her shirt off and put the other one I got for her on. She stirred a bit but she didn't wake up. I slowly took her pants off not wanting to wake her. I put the shorts that I got her on and pulled the cover over her.

I laid down next to her and let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding. I really did feel bad for Billie. She can't come out because of her management. Billie cuddled into me and I smiled. I put my arm around her. Soon letting sleep take over me.

The next day

I woke up to Billie gone. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door without knocking. I was tired and had to pee so I didn't think to knock. I walked in and saw Billie masturbating. "Jesus billie." I covered my eyes. "Sorry I just really needed to." She put a towel around her. "I'm so sorry bri I-I didn't know you were awake I-." I cut her off "uh it's ok it's normal I guess." I sighed.

I opened my eyes and Billie had an apologetic look on her face. "Bil it's ok." I washed her and off the hugged her. "Um bri?" Billie said. "Yes." "I'm still in a towel." I laughed "oh right sorry." I was about to walk out when Billie grabbed me and kissed me. I kissed back. "Jump." She said.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and she sat me on the counter. He hands rested in my waist. "B-bil." I breathed out. "Yea." She kissed my neck. "Y-your family is here." She rolled her eyes. "Baby if you don't want to just tell me." She said. I love how she cares but that wasn't it.

I was just scared. "No bil that's not it Uh it's just I don't want your family to hear." I lied. She looked at me for a second. "Your lying." She tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She asked. "B-bil I'm just scared...I never done this before." I said truthfully. Billie picked me up and walked to her room.

"It's ok to be scared but you don't have to lie to me about it baby...we can take things slow if you want." She said. I smiled that she was so caring. "Bil I want you it's just I never-." I cut myself off. What was Billie gonna think about me being a virgin. "It's ok baby you don't have to tell me." I sighed.

"Billie I-I'm still a virgin." Billie smiled. "I know." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "H-how." "Uh from when Dani-." She topped herself. I nodded understanding what she was about to say. "Thanks for being cool with it." She smiled.

"Bri it's ok if you don't want to do anything if your not ready yet." I smiled. "Can we go back to my house?" I asked. Billie smirked. "Sure let me put on some clothes first.

time skip—

We were at my house sitting on my bed. Billie was scrolling through Instagram. I pushed Billie down and straddled her lap. "Well I don't know what we're doing but I like it." She cut her phone off and put it down.

Me and Billie started to make out and the kiss got really heated. Billie flipped us over so I was on my back. She pulled away from the kiss "are you sure you wanna do this...I don't want push you into do anything." Billie said.

"Billie I promise I'm ready."
———————————————————————
A/n:sorry for mistakes y'all know I don't proofread. Stay safe love ya💗.!

1261 words